a man hits my head

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: a man hits my head

Post by Spayne on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:13 pm

If this dream is indeed about problems with authority and your need for humility then certainly God can use a symbol such as your project leader to teach you that you have a responsibility to submit to the leaders He puts over you. We do all things for the glory of God.

Also we can't pick and choose who hears the Good News. As an athiest who more than him needs to repent and be saved? You may be persecuted for your witness but you must boldly and with all humility preach Christ

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:23 pm

The number 1 is the source of all other numbers. It cannot be divided by any other number. It is foundational. "Israel, the LORD thy God is one." it marks the beginning. For example. The number two is different in that it can be divided. It can signify either unity or separation. Now you will have to determine what is the significance of what we've shared.

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Spayne,

thank you for your interpretation. will i be invited again to see them ?! bec this the second time that i got this dream. thanks in advance

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm

well at 2e floor i used to work with my former co-workers. i was glad to hear that i need to go to 1e floor which is another department.
in reality while i was working, i tried to apply to another department but they didn''t give any chance. actually they doubt about my quality. since this dream came for second time, i was questioning myself: will be invited to see them again or was it just a symbol?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 am

I'm not really sure. You should certainly pray about this and ask God to lead you. I would just offer some advice as well- none of us are psychics here but I feel like you are inquiring like we are. God will tell you what you need to know just be patient. Be still and pray. He can tell you better than we can. Go back to number 1- the Lord God- the Foundation. This may not have anything to do with your job, maybe it has something to do with your faith walk. Just some thoughts.

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 am

i think the questions are welcome! i hope u didn't offended by my questions. i stil pray about that. sometimes i did'n't understand the way u explained it that's why i asked many questions. the important thing that i have to understand. i am sorry about that.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top