a man hits my head

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a man hits my head

Post by Grace010 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 am

i believe God wants me to understand about the message of this dream. this is the 2e time that i dreamed the same one.
i have been invited to go to a place and the place looked like my former workplace. and i was afraid if i need to go to 2e floor but they told me this time, i need to go to 1e floor which is another department at my former workplace. i was glad when i heard that. i thought i would be confronted with my formale co-worker's again. when i sat down, i turned back and i saw a man was standing behind my chair. this time i stond up and the man tried to do something to me because i stond up he couldn't do anything. after that i sat down, this time he hits me in the middle of my head then i turned around and it was my former project leader! he was dressed in white and thin black coat/jacket and black trousers! what doest it mean 1e and 2e floor? does it have connection with each other?
did that man represented as a strong hold? would u like to interpret this through the leading of the Holy GHost? thanks in advance.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a man hits my head

Post by usemeLord on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 pm

It could represent them speaking badly of you, like them cursing you. Words are powerful, that is what God used to start this world his word, so if they are speaking badly of you they can unintentionally or not be placing curses on you. Just thoughts, but I would also break off any words they may be speaking against you, let God vindicate you, forgive and forget

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi,
have u prayed before you interpreted this? one thing i know that God didn't give us the spirit of confusion. what did it mean hitting in the middle of my head?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Curses are placed on our Heads.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 pm

When you bless your children you place your hand on their head.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:05 pm

i am not talking my forehead but in the MIDDLE OF THE HEAD! that's different. have u read all of the dream story?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Before I read any of these dreams I ask God to direct me, sometimes I go into more prayer if I feel the dream is something of great importance. But I did state that this was my thoughts, I hope I have not caused confusion.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Grace, I'm not saying this to be rude. Traditionally when you bless someone they are bowing and kneeled down and you put your hand on the part of the head you mentioned and not on the forehead. This is how Isaac blessed his sons and how it was done. These days people seem to touch wherever.
I'm not saying this is what your dream means.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 am

ok. i didn't understand about that but i got it what u mean and sorry about my reaction. it makes a sense what u said.but i have broken off any negatief words that spoken against me in Jesus name. but could it be that i will see them again? what did it mean 1 en 2e floor? does somebody know about that? there is a significant meaning about that.thanks.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:12 am

I forgive you flower
I have no clue what the 2 floors mean.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:52 am

Sometimes I find my answer when I read the bible. In your case I would read Ezekiel 1 and 2 chapters and any other E names like Exodus, Ezra, Esther, Eccleciastes. Not saying you might understand the dream , but you could along with asking God for understanding of it. I know from personal experience that sometimes I don't wait long enough for him tell me, I give up sometimes (My sin I know, Lord forgive me).

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Grace,

head would mean authority,gorvernment,wisdom or skill or knowledge.

This is what the spirit of God says,
You have a lot of skill,knowledge and wisdom and also indepth understanding will be given to you.But the Lord requires humility,much humility from you.I feel the Lord teaching you humility and patience in relations to the authorites that have been appointed by God to watch over you(even in the famiy) before you rise,God says he wants humility.

The word is humility.

Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4)

"But the greatest among you shall be your servant. "And whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:11-12)

And [Jesus] called a child to Himself and set him before them, and said, "Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. "Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. ( Matthew 18:2-4)

Peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi Peter,

i believe my former project leader couldn't represented as God and angel in my dream. i believe God can use somebody to give a message in the dream. but my former project leader is an atheist and this dream i would like to find out. since the spirit of God says about humility. my questions are what did my former project leader has to do with humility. i just want to let you know my former workplace has to be ended painfully and he was in charge of all this situation! i was thinking about curses that he spoke. did Lord tell u that the meaning of my dream is humility?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Peter,

my former project leader could be represented as autority, only Yahweh knows, how he was dealing with me! when i read all of the story that he tried to do me harm but i stood up. when i sat back, he hits me! i didn't say u told me the wrong thing. but my questions were what did it have to do with all of this dream story?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:54 am

Grace,

Thank you for your response,

Becasue you say that this is the place of your former work place I think you have a choice to move on with your life to any other place God will lead.Your former leader ought not to worry you any more.It is regretting he cursed you even though I never know how he did it.

Sometimes I write what the lord drops in my spirit,(subject to confirmation by others and witness from the dreamers heart) I feel that by what happened the lord was working in you for he says all things work together for good.I am not saying the leader represented God or angel.Yes I know,you were opressed and the authority over you were not Godly but why could God say he wants humility from you amidst all the issues?Sometimes God uses evil people to help us search ourselves.You will realize that even forgiveness and patience all comes with humility.Kindly pray on what I say,and take what you feel will help you in your walk with the Lord.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:05 am

Peter, I've been in agreement with you in my head

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:25 am

Grace, humility is VERY hard. I know, been there done that and God is STILL working on me about it. I was oppressed most of my life, at home by the parents and siblings (younger than me too!!), church peers, school peers, strangers, and unjust and unfair bosses!!!

Humility isn't just an action, it's an attitude. God says that when we are oppressed for Jesus sake we are storing up treasure in heaven. I say be glad and happy when you are oppressed because God is refining you. God looks at our intentions before He looks at the outward stuff. I have def. been less than humble with ex bosses!! I've yelled at them and even humiliated him and then held it over his head!! I was proud that I humiliated him because I knew I was right and he knew I was right. But though I was right, I was wrong at the same time because it is wrong to humiliate someone yell at them for doing an unjust thing. I know it's been a lot of peoples dream to humiliate their boss and to then hold it over their head because God says, vengeance is Mine says the Lord.

venge⋅ance
  
/ˈvɛndʒəns/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ven-juhns] Show IPA
–noun
1. infliction of injury, harm, humiliation, or the like, on a person by another who has been harmed by that person; violent revenge: But have you the right to vengeance?
2. an act or opportunity of inflicting such trouble: to take one's vengeance.
3. the desire for revenge: a man full of vengeance.
4. Obsolete. hurt; injury.
5. Obsolete. curse; imprecation.
—Idiom
6. with a vengeance,
a. with force or violence.
b. greatly; extremely.
c. to an unreasonable, excessive, or surprising degree: He attacked the job with a vengeance.

Cheering You can do it!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Peter,

well about that i have put it behind me, forgive him and move on with my life. Let God be the enemy to my enemies. but this dream i have got 2 times and it means that i will be invited again right and i will see them again? or do i need to defend him? of course every child of God needs humility and only humility can bring us to the place where we have never dreamed.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Peter,

i have put it behind and move on with my life. Let God be the enemy to my enemies, pursue and tempest them! only He can do it.
but this is the 2e dream and will i be invited to see them again and to defend my former leader? that's what i was questioning. God never give the dream twice if it will not happen in the future and i believe there is a great message behind this dream. maybe u know what does it mean 1 and 2e floor? thanks

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm

thanks Hind. i need more humility that He may exalt me in due seasons. like as Paul said crucified our flesh daily and be like His own image.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Hind,

when i was praying, Lord has confirmed it to me. it was a curse! but through the blood of lamb i have broken it ! thanks

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 pm

PRAISE Yahuweh!!! Amen Grace Bless You

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Hind's feet,

Thank you with your testimony.You are so blessed in him.

Grace,

May the Lord protect you,and condemn every toungue that speaketh evil against you.You are doing so well.Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Thank you Grace, and Amen!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Peter,

you haven't answer my questions yet. as the spirit of the Lord has dropped in Your spirit about Humility. but what does it mean 1 en 2e floor? and will i be invited again to see them? according to my dream if u read all of them. thanks in advance

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top