Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usemeLord

headache on my 4th day now

Please help, my head ifeels like its full of weight. I have what you call sticky flem where it just sticks inside of you (especially sinuses). I have 5 children and i'm having a hard time doing what I need to for them and reading my beloved bible, I feel like crying cause it hurts so bad. I keep on going even though I don't feel like it, but I don't want to hurt anymore and I know that God can take it away and return my sinuses to the perfection that he created.

Just wanted to share that by the afternoon the headache was finally gone and I pray it stays that way. It was an extra good thing cause I had already said I would volunteer in my Kindegartners classroom. So bless you all for praying for me. THank you LORD

I have had problems with headaches and was told no nitrites pork ham lunch meat hot dogs ever! I have had less headaches since I dropped these things from my diet.
Caffeine with a pain reliever makes it work better such as excederin
avoid aged cheese and red wine also
drink lots of water! I pray we will both be headache free ! I am happy you feel better!

PRAISE YAH praiseGod
To add to what Justblueskies said, monosodiumglutamate also causes migraines.

Justblueskies, I have also been avoiding nitrites. There a couple brands of lunch meat and kosher wieners that don't have them! I love it though I don't even buy that very often.
Not for headaches sake but for health sake I avoid
Nitrites
Corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, fructose and anything pretending not to be
hydrogenated oil or fats incl. crisco, animal fat esp. red meat fat that comes from cow, also olive oil that isn't extra virgin, and some other oils are bad (can't remember them)
white bread that is not whole grain
I also stay out of the cookie isle!

I hope this helps anyone :)