Who Will Minister To The Lord?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Will Minister To The Lord?

Post by Whitestone on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:34 pm

In the night visions at 3:00 in the morning, I saw the Lord on the cross.
I could see the spikes and holes in His hands and feet.

I watched as His friends ran to hide themselves. Those who were blessed the most, would not even minister to the Lord by taking Him down from the cross. They ran and hid themselves in great fear.

They had seen Him walk on water.....Opened the eyes of the blind.....and raised the dead. He had invested 3 years of His earthly life into their lives but when they should have been there with him, they hid themselves.

As I continued to look for someone to help....someone to care.....I began to cry out "Who will minister to the Lord?" "Who will minister to the Lord?" For three hours I cried Who will minister to the Lord!

At 6:00 AM, The Lord spoke to me "I have blessed many and they have not ministered to me." " Those whom I have raised up to minister to my people run and hide themselves in their own cares and desires."

"They hide in fear and unbelief to this day."

All around you, and in your daily life, there are many who are a heart beat away from an eternity separated from God........ ...... Many of the ones He desires are the ones right around you. You have been strategicly placed to be a light unto them. You have been placed in their lives to lead them to the Lord. Be bold with your testimony...Be the servant of the Lord to those whom He has placed in your life.

Will you minister to the Lord?

Remember what Jesus said.....

"When you minister to the least of these, you minister to Me."

Whitestone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Will Minister To The Lord?

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Thanks for sharing!!!
God bless you!!!!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile