not a dream..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not a dream..

Post by traveller on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:39 pm

This wasn't a dream. Saw this in that in-between-state, not awake, not asleep:

I saw a vase/bowl, (height of a vase, width of a bowl, ...wish i could draw it, as that's easier:-).
Anyway, then next I saw a black small hole with a lower arm and hand holding a book/Bible slowly disappearing into it.

I'd like some thoughts, to confirm what I'm thinking..
Thanks anyone!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: not a dream..

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 pm

This was a vision. The vase/bowl represents your body, your mind, your soul...it represents you. The black small hole and the bible disappearing into it means that you must fill yourself with God.
God bless you!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Thanks for your thoughts Josue! Am still praying over what u said.. I was thinking of the bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God's people (in Rev.5:8). So that this bowl/wide vase could be a call for prayer for something..
More thoughts welcome anyone:-)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Traveller~ Often vases or bowls are translated in the Word of God as ''vessels, cup, cruise, lamp, etc. We also have the witness of ''a jar'' or ''pail'' in Matt. 13:48. Vessels can also pertain to the beliver, weaker vessel or stronger vessel pertaining to husband/wife 1 Peter 3:7, 1 Thess 4:4. The goods within a household can refer to a vessel as well Matt.12:29. It also can hold the same meaning as a vessel unto honor 2 Tim.2:21. For the service of God "a chosen vessel" Acts 9:15. From personal experience I have often held up my cup or container to the Lord...asking him to fill it with wisdom, knowledge and understanding for santification and honor. I have found over the period of years is this: what i've poured in into it (my vessel/word of God) is what i've got out of it. You will only get out it what you put into to it......press down and running over. Hope in faith this helps.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Thank you Halo:-)

A couple of the meanings u mention could apply. But, Quote "...have often held up my cup or container to the Lord...asking him to fill it with wisdom, knowledge and understanding for santification and honor. I have found over the period of years is this: what i've poured in into it (my vessel/word of God) is what i've got out of it. You will only get out it what you put into to it......press down and running over....."
They are the things I need, and I know God's word helps with that, so I see that as a reminder:-)

Thank you sister Halo

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Well.......it's takes a period of time for a vessel to fill. When we come to the ''uttermost''......we are comeing to the fullness thereof.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top