dangerous animals and monsters, a quagmire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dangerous animals and monsters, a quagmire

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:04 am

I'll try to make this short.

I was dreaming a very long dream I only remember parts of. I know that I wasn't afraid but I was cautious and quick.
There was a teacher with a childrens room outside (all of this was outside in an weird unknown place) and my son had mixed all his toys with her toys. It seemed that she wanted us to leave maybe because she wanted to leave or just that I said we were leaving. So, my son went to gather his stuff and he forgot stuff. She told me that some fit-together-blocks were ours too. They were bigger than legos and roundish lumpy shapes of different colors, and a lot of them. I felt we were weighted down with my sons toys because we needed to be able to escape some dangerous animals that were prowling around.

Then we come upon this quagmire that looks like a big frothing roiling, toxic waste/vomit, Super thick stuff that looked like the colors Jupiter but there were hot colors like orange and pinks, just toxic looking. There was a monster that lived in it and he roiled around in it looking like he likes to do damage to whoever wanders into his mess. There was this toddler or baby with me and my son and I don't know where he came from. He ran and went into that roiling nastiness and I chased after him and was thinking "how am I going to swim in this, it's so thick"? I told my son not to follow me and I went into it and waded after the toddler who also was wading through the stuff. My son gets in too and I told he that he was not supposed to follow me. Another smaller monster started coming after us and I grabbed the toddler and got out and my son got out and then we went across this vast field and came to a chainlink fence and wooden gate. I knew that it was safe there and my husband was there too. there was a small space between the ground and the fence. I told the children to squeeze through and I knew that I couldn't. They got through and then I saw a hole at the bottom of the wooden gate and I looked and it was just big enough for me to go through and I put my head through and there was a soldier in the old BDU's guarding the gate. I don't think he saw me because I went through and he was just standing there and I stood up and we were face to face and I smiled and said "hi" and felt safe.

We were not supposed to be sneaking under the fence. I need to elaborate on the soldier. When I saw his boots I knew I was doing somthing I wasn't supposed to be doing but I didn't fear getting caught because for some reason I knew he wasn't going to do anything though he was supposed to. Sure enough he didn't do a thing.

IRL my son daily does things I tell him not to. Simple things too. Like today I told him Stay there (outside the front door) while I get some stuff, he followed me in, took his shoes off and turned on the tv.

I believe the soldier is the Holy Spirit.

I found this today (2-5-10) that reminds me of the quagmire:

Psalm 40:2 (Amplified Bible)

2. He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings.

Also this one about the military post:

Hebrews 6:18 (Amplified Bible)

18. This was so that, by two unchangeable things [His promise and His oath] in which it is impossible for God ever to prove false or deceive us, we who have fled [to Him] for refuge might have mighty indwelling strength and strong encouragement to grasp and hold fast the hope appointed for us and set before [us].

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dangerous animals and monsters, a quagmire

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Ok, I'm wondering if the quagmire represents my emotional baggage? If the toddler is the "timeline" and my son follows me even though I tell him not to (do as I say, not as I do...). "Hurt people, hurt people" kind of thing? Even if you try NOT to hurt people, there are seriously sneeky hidden motives in the simplest interactions, unknown to even the owner of the motives. Which can show in even in the simplest of actions or non actions.

I read something today that reminded me of this dream and it was this subject. The good thing is that I become free of my hurts from abuse, as well as my son and we make it to saftey, the military post which seems to represent peace and rest, as well as salvation.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:56 pm

If this is my emotional quagmire, God makes me go Into it. I have to go into it to become free from it.

He's been putting on my heart that I need to apologize to my abusers, as well as some other people in my life. I'll be talking to a pastor at church next sunday about this. It's funny because that was the topic of sunday school yesterday a.m.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top