loss, declarations, bees and flies MANIFESTATION....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

loss, declarations, bees and flies MANIFESTATION....

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:30 am

I had this dream back in November. Please tell me what you
think.

My husband and I were going in the subway and as we were entering an Arab man put some mark or substance on us. I was so upset and I rebuked it! then a crowd up people were coming up the stairs. And a woman dressed in Muslim wear (hijab) came up and fell at both of our feet- almost kissing our feet. Then she got up and said (her eyes had no whites just black pools) “You are going to experience a tragic loss but God is doing that for you to put your trust in him” (horrible feeling.)

Then I was in a car with my sister in law. It was her own car. I started to decree things in her life- good things. But then flies and
bees started circle her head and the more I decreed good things the more flies and bees encircled her head. She did not move or was not grossed out. They werejust there. Flying and sitting on her head. I remember seeing one bee going up
her nose! I got out of the car and Ifelt that everything I decreed in her life was going to come to pass. So I decided
that now I would decree a husband in her life (in real life she is 37 andseeking a husband-from the Lord- not by herself) All around me were different guys. But they weren’t the one and I knew this in the dream. Then I decreed that the right man would appear right in front of me and the car she was in. I kept decreeing and nothing would happen. No matter the power I had – a man for her would not appear!

Then I started walking down the street and met up with my dad. I asked him where he was going he said he had to speak somewhere…but he looked sad. So l laid my hand on his mouth and I was like ‘I anoint your mouth to speak the word of God. I anoint you to speak!” Then he became bold and was ready to do the work.

Then I appeared in my brother’s bed room. The clock said 1:11am. He was on the phone. Then he got off and I asked. Who were you speaking to? He wouldn’t tell me. I said ‘enough is enough- let the Lord provide you with the right woman!’

Then I appeared in my parents kitchen and my same brother was sitting on the chair. I laid my hands on his head and declared that he will do exploits and wonders in ministry. As I am declaring and decreeing he is falling backwards in his chair. “You shall do exploits and you will travel to declare God’s works!’

When I woke up I felt so distraught but powerful at the same time. My husband awoke to cause he heard me speaking in tongues in my sleep.While awake I just started to scream out and cry hallelujah hallelujah withuncontrollable tears. My husband had to hold me tight. I couldn’t stop. I felt the spirit of God all around me.

Last edited by unaday* on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: loss, declarations, bees and flies MANIFESTATION....

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm

WOW!!!!! AMEN!!!! Sounds like you are the one that's annointed sister! PRAISE GOD!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Daphanie! Hi!!! missed you!!!

Thank you Praise the Lord

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Before I read anything else, I've had a dream too where the eyes were totally black. It reminds me of the verse

Matthew 6:23
But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Proverbs 15:30
The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the bones.
Psalm 54:3
For men who are going after me have come out against me, violent men are purposing to take my soul; they have not put God before their eyes.
I found this too:
Deuteronomy 11:18
So keep these words deep in your heart and in your soul, and have them fixed on your hand for a sign and marked on your brow;
Wesley's Notes
11:18 Lay up - Let us all observe these three rules, Let our hearts be
filled with the word of God. Lay up these words in your hearts, as in a
store - house, to be used upon all occasions. Let our eyes be fixed
upon the word of God: Bind them for a sign upon your hand, which is
always in view, and as frontlets between your eyes, which you cannot
avoid the sight of. Let our tongues be employed about the word of God,
especially with our children, who must be taught this, as far more
needful than the rules of decency, or the calling they are to live by.

I couldn't find the verse about the seeing the soul in someones eyes. I believe that the black eyes show the state of the soul.
I have been praying for muslims salvation.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Just read the rest! REALLY COOL!!! praiseGod

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Praise God! Thank you Hind's feet!
What do you think of the flies and bees around my sister in law's head?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 pm

I found this talking about bees and flies together in

Isaiah 7:18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall hiss for the fly that is in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
7:17-25 Let those who will not believe the promises of God, expect to hear the alarms of his threatenings; for who can resist or escape his judgments? The Lord shall sweep all away; and whomsoever he employs in any service for him, he will pay. All speaks a sad change of the face of that pleasant land. But what melancholy change is there, which sin will not make with a people? Agriculture would cease. Sorrows of every kind will come upon all who neglect the great salvation. If we remain unfruitful under the means of grace, the Lord will say, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforth for ever.

I don't know what the bees and flies mean but I do know that she has to believe that God is going to do it. That the man never did appear probably means that she doesn't believe in her heart God is all powerful.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:41 am

hi there, just a few way out thoughts, a warning against American people, some disaster will come or did come (history?) but God will bring it for His glory, people will open up to God, come from there darkness, people will be more open and you will be able to speak Gods words in power and under the anointing, I feel this is on a higher level or for more people than just yourself, there is a war in the spirit between good (bees) and bad (fly’s), maybe not for our own needs finding the right husband or wife, time to encourage pastors, the 11 refers to chaos, but a time of hearing God and seeing the power of His word, I am unsure if the travel at the end links to the beginning, traveling to Arab countries to evangelize, blessing martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 am

Your sister in law needs to also declare good things in her life as well because if she is speaking negatively about her circumstances it will hinder your prayers and the prayers of others so she needs to be speaking the positive things in her life. Words are extremely powerful. So she needs to arise and speak what God has spoken in her life.

The bees and flies around her head perhaps could indicate that her mind (thoughts) are under attack and she needs to renew her mind with the word of God. She needs to take captive every thought to the obedience of Christ.

She has the responsibility to ensure that she speaks what God wants her to speak and think how God wants her to think.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 am

Flies can represent lies and bees can represent attacks from the enemy. Their stinger is like a little "dart". I would pray for your sister that she would recognize the lies attacking her mind so that she would be able to discern the truth. The fact that she was not doing anything about these insects tells me that she needs God's discernment to recognize the truth from the lies.

If this were my dream I would cancel out the negative declaration that the muslim woman made over your life in the dream. The theme of this dream is about the power of declarations and so I would cancel out any negative declaration that the enemy is trying to speak over your life. It wouldn't hurt for sure.

Blessings!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 am

Butterfly and Sunshine I totally agree with your interps! thank you! And hindsfeet the darknes of the eye helped too - i was trying to figure out if the muslim prophecy was real or not but your bible verse but knowlege.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Hey unaday! missed you too! i was wondering about the flies and bees as well....they seemed to not bother HER but did they concern you in the dream?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Also i was reading in Isiaha7....what do the flies and the bees represent? im having trouble understanding that part..I know he was talking about the days that Jesus was a boy...it was prophecy..i just dont know exactly what that means...i'm always very interested if a verse in the bible matches with something in a dream...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 pm

To answer your question Daphanie about Isaiah 7....The fly symbolizes Egypt, and the bee symbolizes Assyria.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Daphanie and Halo, now that you mention the Middle East, She had Muslims in her dream too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:57 pm

unaday* wrote:I had this dream back in November. Please tell me what you
think.

My husband and I were going in the subway and as we were entering an Arab man put some mark or substance on us. I was so upset and I rebuked it! then a crowd up people were coming up the stairs. And a woman dressed in Muslim wear (hijab) came up and fell at both of our feet- almost kissing our feet. Then she got up and said (her eyes had no whites just black pools) “You are going to experience a tragic loss but God is doing that for you to put your trust in him” (horrible feeling.)

Then I was in a car with my sister in law. It was her own car. I started to decree things in her life- good things. But then flies and
bees started circle her head and the more I decreed good things the more flies and bees encircled her head. She did not move or was not grossed out. They werejust there. Flying and sitting on her head. I remember seeing one bee going up
her nose! I got out of the car and Ifelt that everything I decreed in her life was going to come to pass. So I decided
that now I would decree a husband in her life (in real life she is 37 andseeking a husband-from the Lord- not by herself) All around me were different guys. But they weren’t the one and I knew this in the dream. Then I decreed that the right man would appear right in front of me and the car she was in. I kept decreeing and nothing would happen. No matter the power I had – a man for her would not appear!

Then I started walking down the street and met up with my dad. I asked him where he was going he said he had to speak somewhere…but he looked sad. So l laid my hand on his mouth and I was like ‘I anoint your mouth to speak the word of God. I anoint you to speak!” Then he became bold and was ready to do the work.

Then I appeared in my brother’s bed room. The clock said 1:11am. He was on the phone. Then he got off and I asked. Who were you speaking to? He wouldn’t tell me. I said ‘enough is enough- let the Lord provide you with the right woman!’

Then I appeared in my parents kitchen and my same brother was sitting on the chair. I laid my hands on his head and declared that he will do exploits and wonders in ministry. As I am declaring and decreeing he is falling backwards in his chair. “You shall do exploits and you will travel to declare God’s works!’

When I woke up I felt so distraught but powerful at the same time. My husband awoke to cause he heard me speaking in tongues in my sleep.While awake I just started to scream out and cry hallelujah hallelujah withuncontrollable tears. My husband had to hold me tight. I couldn’t stop. I felt the spirit of God all around me.

Unaday~ I see the words ''Busy"......''Business"....."Worker"
The contents of your dream is a foretelling...as to what is to come, meaning a prophecy about you, to you. Your dream starts out busy {subway}, many people and continues to get even busier as it progresses which sets the course for the dream. This dream is a prime example of ''repeats" that we see over and over in the dream to convey the hidden truth. We see the fly's and bees are busy, we see you being busy in the car, moving right along here throughout the entire dream. Perhaps like that of Jeremiah 1:11, Moreover the word of the lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almound tree: verse 12 goes on to say...then said the Lord unto me, thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. The Lord is hastening his word in you to perform a work.....because he has put forth his hand, and touched your mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold I have put my words in thy mouth (verse 9). Perhaps it is time that you are going to be ''beezey'' as a bee, going about the Fathers ''Business" with the gift of Prophsey like that of Jeremiah the prophet. God Bless you Sister~

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey Daphanie
They didn't concern me to the point that i was afraid or grossed out. But I remember being unsure as to why they kept coming! My concern and frustration was not being able to allow a man to appear in her life and I had the enabling God gift power to decree and declare into existence

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:17 pm

hmm...could it be that there are things shes allowing around her that could hinder it to come to fruition?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Unaday, from your dream here, after reading over it carefully... it seems to me that Halo has interpreted this spot on... In all of this it should be obvious about your gifting and calling here and it blows me away. Praying that you see this very clearly.. as it almost brought tears to my eyes. Just don't want to see you pass over this. Also read through the first chapter of Jeremiah. This fits you perfectly here. Keep in mind he was a major prophet and God spoke to him mouth to mouth, gave him visions and so forth. You are likened unto Jeremiah here!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Halo wrote:
unaday* wrote:I had this dream back in November. Please tell me what you
think.

Unaday~ I see the words ''Busy"......''Business"....."Worker"
The contents of your dream is a foretelling...as to what is to come, meaning a prophecy about you, to you. Your dream starts out busy {subway}, many people and continues to get even busier as it progresses which sets the course for the dream. This dream is a prime example of ''repeats" that we see over and over in the dream to convey the hidden truth. We see the fly's and bees are busy, we see you being busy in the car, moving right along here throughout the entire dream. Perhaps like that of Jeremiah 1:11, Moreover the word of the lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almound tree: verse 12 goes on to say...then said the Lord unto me, thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it. The Lord is hastening his word in you to perform a work.....because he has put forth his hand, and touched your mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold I have put my words in thy mouth (verse 9). Perhaps it is time that you are going to be ''beezey'' as a bee, going about the Fathers ''Business" with the gift of Prophsey like that of Jeremiah the prophet. God Bless you Sister~

Sister Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 pm

PRAISE THE LORD! I didn't even see Halo's words till now! I don't know why! Thank you! this is well received in Jesus name!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Yes, very much indeed PRAISE THE LORD!!! :) Actually all thank you's belong to GOD!! :)

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!

Ann

unaday* wrote:PRAISE THE LORD! I didn't even see Halo's words till now! I don't know why! Thank you! this is well received in Jesus name!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Bees could also have to do with a busy mind...being too busy..satan could have her distracted..and be keeping her busy..following her around..because the anointing and the declaration is there and God's moving because I have found that when weird attacks come out of nowhere..God is working on something! So rejoice! And keep telling her to speak positive as well..like was said before..

Not 100% on the flies but flies normally swarm around something that is dead..dying or polluted in some way..so I would tell her to brace herself..the mind is the battlefeild!
Renew her mind with the word..keep rejecting wrong thoughts....bleed the blood of Jesus..
Which we all should do!!!

But it quite obviously appears to have something to do with some kind of mental attack of the enemy.
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:45 am

My closest auntie died on Sunday night. I watched her as she left this earth and I saw her body become a shell. I am mourning and hurting now...I see that it was a muslim lady in the dream...but even so...the prophetic word came to pass....pray for me and my family.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 am

I'm praying for you Uniday.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Unaday -

So sorry to hear about your aunt, will be praying for you and your family during this time.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top