Great-Grandmother Dream/repost + dream series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great-Grandmother Dream/repost + dream series

Post by dreamer777 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 am

This is a dream I had some fifteen years ago but I have never forgotten because it seemed there was an important message for me.

The dream took place in the home of my maternal grandmother (IRL, this is the home my sisters and I moved into with mom after my parent's divorce). As I opened the door, my deceased great-grandmother (paternal) was standing there. She was wearing a white robe with a grass rope tied at her waist. She was quiet but was clearly trying to communicate something to me. She had beautiful blue eyes in real life and in this dream, they were piercing. She held out her hands to me and I extended my hands, palm-side up to her which she began to pour rings into. I could see that each of the rings had a gold band, but each had a number of different and very colorful gem stones in them. She seemed to want me to hide these rings so I put them in my pockets.

Someone called her name and she walked into the other room. I waited a moment before walking into that room but when I got there I saw her slumped in a chair and her robe was covered in her blood. She was visibly dead and my father was standing above her on the right side of the chair. In the dream, the set-up of the house and all the furniture was exactly as it is in real life.

All of these years I have felt that she was trying to give me a warning and to perhaps even give me some type of gift (inheritance), but I have never gotten an answer, nor have I been able to get this dream out of my mind.
(*I should note that I always wondered if things were left to me but never given by my father.)
Thanks for your thoughts on possible meaning.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=black][font='Verdana'][font=Trebuchet MS]I always loved spending time with this sweet woman. In fact, as a child, even when she was still alive, I used to have a dream about a room that was in her house. The room did not exist IRL, but the dream was so real that sometimes even as a child I would check. In my childhood dreams, there was a room that I would open the door and there was a window with radiant light coming through it and sheer, white curtains hanging on the window but slightly drawn to each side. In front of the window was a window seat with an array of stuffed animals neatly arranged there. To the right there was a twin bed which was very pristinely made. There were wooden floors and pale pink walls. I never really saw the left side of the room. I would start to look left but then the dream would end. I remember only seeing a white crib and the door leading to a bathroom with pale green walls.

I was always very comforted by this dream and would even try to have it.

(IRL) I once told my paternal grandmother about the dream and I remembered her comment as odd. In my entire life I have never had a dream in anything but color. My gm (irl) was shocked and said that dreams are always in black and white. She was a prescription drug addict as was her husband, and there was DV in that home. She went to church but that, I suspect, was more for social reasons.

Thank you for your interpretations. This has really been a puzzle to me.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great-Grandmother Dream/repost + dream series

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi dreamer.
The dream of your G-grandmother's house with a room that was added in your dreams, speaks of the gifts and calling of God on your GG-moms life and is your heritage as her great grandaughter. I see the grass rope tied around her waist as an indication that she was tied down to the temporary things of this world, and probably did not, entirely, step in to her call. Whether or not she walked in it, it was there. This room, unrealized in her home, speaks of revelatory giftings that were operational, even in childhood. In other words, your G-grandmother had the capacity to understand spiritual things, and was called to sit in the office of a prophet(ess). Regardless of whether she submitted her life to that call ... (the gifts and call of God are with out repentance.) It was a reality from the time of her birth, and is to be carried on with you. You discovered this room, as you are discovering God's will for your life. In the room there was a place for three to call this room their own ... I believe that you stepped into that calling as a child, and were looking to understand it even then. That is why when you went to her house you litteraly would look for this room. It was almost tangible to you. The reason you feel your father may have held some things back from you (that was an inheritance), is because it was his responsibility to create an environment for you to excel in your purpose. YOu must forgive him and move on. Pray over your allotted inheritance in the land, and continue to possess those things that belong to you. Pray for full revelation and understanding on how you are suppose to live out this call. Pray for the equipment you need to realize it. Pray for justice, to come to you, that God will make wrongs right. Remember the parable of the unjust judge ....

The rings are covenants with God. We can have personal agreements with the Lord, sort of like if you do this for him, he will do this and this for you. Such as where he said in the scripture, "if you will open your mouth, I will fill it."

(The Lord gave me this scripture and I hold it as a personal promise from Him that, when I am asked to speak with nothing to say, he will give me the words to speak, but I must open my mouth in faith. I have relied on this personal promise, and have always had a message from the Lord when asked to speak publicly.)

Jesus told the disciples, "follow me and I will make you fishers of men." These are conditional promises. Aside from "the Covenant" we can have personal understandings, with the Lord, and covenants in regard to our ministry. We should know what they are. Try to remember the colors of the stones on the rings and reference them with scripture. Seek the Lord, for what they are. I believe, also, that the gemstones in the ring are lively stones. The most important thing to God is people and families. Continue to stand on the scripture that says "believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your household shall be saved."

YOu loved this dream and was comforted in it because you felt at home there; it is where you belong, and where you will be the most happy in life- fulfilling the purpose God has for you.

So pray upon these things that I have said, and may the Lord bless you with HIs guidance in all things. dee Newine

The Unjust Judge:
Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray always and not to lose heart. He said, "In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor had respect for people. In that city there was a widow who kept coming to him and saying, 'Grant me justice against my opponent.' For a while he refused; but later he said to himself, 'Though I have no fear of God and no respect for anyone, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will grant her justice, so that she may not wear me out by continually coming.'" And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God grant justice to his chosen ones who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long in helping them? I tell you, he will quickly grant justice to them."

Luke 18:1-8

Last edited by NeWine on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected punctuation for clarity :0))

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer777 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Thank you so much. I have been, and will continue to pray about this.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top