talking on msn to God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talking on msn to God

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 am

i was on msn talking to God but i wasn't sure if it was really him but his responses were always automatic when i typed something. to prove it was him he mentioned the presents i had given him ( they were dvds) and i believed him. i told him how i was interested in dream interpretation and how i wanted to learn more about him and the bible and he said that i was going to go to a seminary. then i thought i heard his voice and a spasm went through my body( i dont know what he said though). i then woke up and it was around 3am and i wondered if the dream was really from God and if i would go to streams ministries in canada or any other seminary( its something ive thought about before)

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: talking on msn to God

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 am

sounds like a God dream to me. What seminary are you interested in going to? Maybe God has something for you on that path. It wouldn't hurt to start looking into that and see what doors would open.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 am

I agree both about the dream and Sunshine2's suggestion to look into seminary. If He has called you to it, He'll equip you for it and if this is a path that is His will, you'll be amazed at how well the process goes.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top