House with the huge hole

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House with the huge hole

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Of late I have been having some really strange dreams, two I have posted and had reply's from, I thank you again. This dream will not leave me and I had it a week ago or so. We had been offered a three bedroomed house through the local authority. We went to look at the house. They looked o.k from the outside, then they became like clones. The back garden's were tiny. We went up some stairs to look at our house, which turned out to be at the top of the building. The place was huge. All the other people's belonging's were still there. It was all on one floor. The rooms wound around and around each other. The three bedrooms joining on to each other, with no doors. Cubard's every where. Then I opened up a door which led in to a small room, I assumed was a toilet. As I turned around to the left, there was a huge hole where the wall should have been. It was so high up, as I looked down it was the biggest drop I have ever seen in my life. I was so scared. There was a man who said we were expected to live there with small children and when they live here they will get used to it and wont go near it. It was so strange. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House with the huge hole

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:48 pm

Is there some things in your past that are keeping you in bondage? Maybe ppl that have hurt you. The back garden seem to be something from your past. You going upstairs may mean God wants to move you up spiritually, but the other ppls belongings staying there can warp things for you spritually.. Making everything twisted. Keeping you in bondage. I am not sure of this but maybe the 3 rooms are 3 things that have hurt you...they have no doors and join together because they are connected to how you feel. When I think of cuphoards I think of storage. There may be things that have stored up feelings of bitterness, resentment, unforgiveness. The door to the room with the toilet may be something private in your life. Turning to the left means that you are about to make a spirtiual change in your life, the hole to your life needs to be filled with love. You will chose to clean it out and now it needs filled with the fruit of the spirit. It may seem scary but God will take the childish things from you and you will become renewed.

Please pray and see how the Lord may direct you. I believe He is just preparing you to be restored.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top