House with the huge hole

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House with the huge hole

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

Of late I have been having some really strange dreams, two I have posted and had reply's from, I thank you again. This dream will not leave me and I had it a week ago or so. We had been offered a three bedroomed house through the local authority. We went to look at the house. They looked o.k from the outside, then they became like clones. The back garden's were tiny. We went up some stairs to look at our house, which turned out to be at the top of the building. The place was huge. All the other people's belonging's were still there. It was all on one floor. The rooms wound around and around each other. The three bedrooms joining on to each other, with no doors. Cubard's every where. Then I opened up a door which led in to a small room, I assumed was a toilet. As I turned around to the left, there was a huge hole where the wall should have been. It was so high up, as I looked down it was the biggest drop I have ever seen in my life. I was so scared. There was a man who said we were expected to live there with small children and when they live here they will get used to it and wont go near it. It was so strange. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House with the huge hole

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Well, to be honest this seems like a warning dream to me. The good news is that in the dream the house is just being offered but you had not even moved in yet.

Are there upcoming changes in your life? Are you thinking of making any changes or going in a new direction? The thing about this house is that it had no "boundaries" everything was "open", which seems ok in a floorplan, but no ok in a way of life. Our houses that we live in with God need walls and doors and protection that keeps us safe. This house had none of that and in fact even had a hole that was VERY unsafe for your family. I have no idea what is going on in your life but from this dream it tells me that something is being offered (or will be offered) that seems great but holds NO protection for you or your family.

I believe that God will give you the discernment (He has already started speaking through the dream) to make the right choice. Don't make any decisions without Him and He will keep you safe :)

Blessings

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Thank you.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:29 am