Strange guy with illumanus eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange guy with illumanus eyes

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi again, I do thank you all for the comment's that I have received on my last dream. I had this strange dream last night. I was in my old home church. I don't attend there any more. I was with my husband, he was somewhere else in the building. A man approached me. He was quite short with dyed blonde hair, or so it looked. He was chatting me up. It turned out that he was a cousin of the pastor's children. He was telling me who he was and I remember that I had seen it advertised somewhere that this guy was joining the cast. As if it were a television show. He said look at my eyes and you will see who I am. I looked and saw bright blue twinkling eye's. I said oh yes you look like so and so, his cousin. They were very seductive eye's and enchanting. I still wasn't interested. My husband came along and I introduced him. The guy said Oh now you tell me. As the dream went on, I was with him talking and walking. I was saying how against drinking alcohol I was. He said as a christian he often drunk and it was o.k! I dont remember much more, just the eyes mainly.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange guy with illumanus eyes

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Do you think that possibly these two dreams are linked? I saw a connection between the two.

From what he says "oh, now you tell me..." could be telling you something about yourself. I'm not interpreting your dream just giving you some observations.
Acts 5:29: "We ought to obey God rather than men."

The alcohol part reminds me of a verse:
Rom 14:20-21 (NIV)

Do
not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All
food is clean

but it is wrong for a man to eat anything that causes someone else to stumble.
21It
is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause
your brother to fall.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/wedding-ring-gone-t6970.htm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Something I myself as a married woman used to have a tough time with was letting myself be led into long conversations with other men, esp. if they were good looking. Then it would get awkward because I failed to tell them that I was married. It became apparent that they were actually flirting, and I was subconsciously enjoying the attention though I thought I was having a serious conversation. It was awkward because I then had to SOMehow tell them I was married!! Sometimes they didn't Even Care!! I've had some men tell me to leave or cheat (in other words) my husband!! I finally turned it over to God and have nipped that in the bud!!!
I'm not saying this is your situation but I felt I needed to tell you my story.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi Hind's feet, funny because you know the book Hind's feet on high places? I can't remember the last bit of the title of the book, anyway that was the first book my then friend, now husband gave me. I remember it fondly. I don't mind chatting with men, I alway's tell them I'm married or they know anyway. It makes me feel more secure chatting with men, knowing that they know I am married, because I used to get men after men approaching me when I was single. It became quite annoying. I had prayer to keep them away. The man in the dream was not my type atul. It was just the eye's were seducing. I also have had men asking me to have affair's with them. I am not interested. Thank you anyway. I don't know, perhaps it is simply God telling me that the spirit of seduction will be coming at me in places that could seem safe, i.e church. The devil would love to entice me and rip off the rings and destroy the marriage, as we all know! It is all to obvious, unless it is prophetic.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm going to put a different spin on it and suggest that there may be things from your past (you were in an old church of yours) that may come up to entice you (people or things I don't really know which) but you won't be lured by them. These things may even be Christian or take on a Christian form but because of the gift of discernment that God has given you ( you were able to look in the eyes and discern that what was there was not of God) you weren't interested. You actually had an in road to minister to this person because of your discernment and because you weren't enticed by the wordliness. I could see God using you to carry a level of righteousness that will bring conviction to those in the church who are just "playing a part" and who seem Godly but really carry the spirit of this world. Not out of judgment, but just from being yourself and carrying holiness it will bring conviction of sin.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Thank you. xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:20 pm

LOL, yeah, I love that book! We read it in highschool. I actually picked my name here because of the main character. It's been a real struggle for me in life. Anyway...

You make me feel not so alone in what we both went through. I've not told a soul that story until now (not that I remember).

The spirit of seduction is SO subtle! Satan will try to make you look guilty though you are innocent. Yeah, I can attest to that, he loves to tear marriages to shreds!!

I'm sure someone will be able to tell you what your dream means :) Plead the Blood of Jesus over your marriage, you, and your husband.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top