Pooping at Church? Deliverance perhaps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pooping at Church? Deliverance perhaps?

Post by Dream223 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:21 am

I found myself at a churhch that I visited. I was sitting in the main sanctuary and it was really bright (light). It had gold on the walls. I am in the bathroom pooping when a young child walks through. A woman is looking for the child and opens the stall where I am pooping and finds the child she was looking for. She notices me and frowns and says, "you came here to do this?" There are mirrors on the wall in the stall all around me while I am pooping.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pooping at Church? Deliverance perhaps?

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 am

Oh wow, that's a whole lot like my dream except that I had locked the door and my husband was outside the door!

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/uh-a-weird-dream-t6930.htm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Sometimes pooping is a form of getting cleansed, its a good thing.

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Bathroom dreams like this are often symbolic of a cleansing that's taking place, letting go of stuff/waste/things that aren't good for us as we grow and continue our walk in the Lord. We're all works in progress, so this is a good dream!

The woman who made the comment reminds me of self-righteous people at church who would never think of admitting that they're less than perfect and have issues that they need to be rid of.... bandaid ...these are the ones that condemn and judge....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 am

I wonder why mirrors were in the stall?

Last edited by Dream223 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 am

Maybe the mirrors suggest that you examine the areas of your life that may need cleansing. Do you find yourself "mirroring others" ? Perhaps that God is all seeing. Just some thoughts.

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:42 am

Hello Spayne...thanks for what you have shared.

I have been seeking the Lord for deliverance and I do recognize areas that desperately needs God's touch. Perhaps my need for and persistence to seek deliverance is somewhat disgusting to the people at the church I attend? I am open about what my needs are and simply want to live a life whole in Jesus.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Dream 223,
My prayers are with you. There is nothing that God cannot do for you when you are abiding Him and seekig His kingdom.

God bless you,
Sonya

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaughteroftheKingofkings on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Dream,

If people in your church seem disgusted by your need to seek deliverance and a closer walk with God, your dream may be telling you that you need to be elsewhere. I would pray and ask God to show you if He wants you in another church and if so, where. I have learned the importance of asking God where He wants me to be because I have made wrong decisions in the past based upon what I thought was a good church.

I had a similar experience in a church I attended just last year. I could pick up in my spirit that several members did not like me, but would not tell me that. I could sense tension and strife in this church's atmosphere, but thought I was to intercede against whatever spiritual warfare was taking place there.

Shortly thereafter I heard God speak to my spirit that my husband needed male bonding to grow spiritually. This church lacked in that area, yet I still stayed until I was certain of the right time. A few things happened not long after that allowed me to see that I was not accepted by the people there and I left. I even held a position there, but gave it up because it was not what God wanted me to do in the first place.

DaughteroftheKingofkings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello Daughter of the King of Kings!

I started volunteering at this church a few months ago. I felt that perhaps this was the church God was leading me to since I had been praying and He showed me in one dream where that season has ended at current place of worship, and in another dream, I am at this church (the one I volunteer at) and the main sanctuary is bright white.

I recognize a lot of bondage and condemnation there, and thought too, that perhaps the Lord would use me to interceed about the matter. I understood the dream was telling me that that was the right church, but I have been experiencing opposition ever since...one attack after another(irl and in dreams). I covet prayers that anyone who has the time would pray that God would make it crystal clear if it is His will for me to attend that church?

Thank you in advance for your prayers and support.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 am

Sounds like you will receive deliverance in a public place and you will have people who won't understand the mode or action of the deliverance and scrutinize it!.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 am

It actually has taken place and I have been experiencing a lot of backlash, rejection and condeming words against me, but nevertheless, I have taken authority over those words in the name of Jesus and I choose to walk in the victory that has been purchased for me by the blood of Jesus who came to destroy all the works of the devil! Praise ye the Lord!

Thank you for what you have shared.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaughteroftheKingofkings on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:57 am

Dream,

Again I feel the need to say to seek God of finding another church. People who are dealing with issues should be surrounded by the Body for encouragement, strength and prayer, not rejection.

Not all churches allow God to even be in their midst. Jesus pointed that out when he rebuked the Pharisees, even to point of calling them hypocrites and broods of vipors because their outer appearance stated Godliness, but their inner man was far from it. Churches like that only crush one's spirit, eventually leading to a falling away.

I cannot of course tell you what to do, I can only share what I get in my spirit about the situation. It's not always easy to see what's going on when your in the middle of it. I can only pray that God will give you a solid confirmation.

Please keep us updated.

DaughteroftheKingofkings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:18 pm

My husband has experienced "church hurt" and has stopped going to church all together. I do not have the confirmation to join that church, but I recognize the need for me to keep my heart pure in spite of all the accusations and attacks. I only volunteer there and ever since, many has made it known that I am not wanted.

Thank you for your prayers and what you have shared.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Dream223 -

I will keep you and your family in prayer that the Lord would guide you to the place of worship that He wants you to be in. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Thank you very much. My sister in the Lord was praying about this matter last night and had a dream about a church. In the dream, she said that she had never been to that church before. When she described the church in detail it was as if the Lord took her to the scene of the church where I have been volunteering and having dreams about. She mentioned the stained glass windows, the padded wooden pews and the colored stainglass picture of Jesus over the altar. I told her that she had described the church I have been seeking the Lord concerning. She said it was foggy or very dim and could only make out those things that she mentioned in the main sanctuary. She asked the Lord if He was leading her to that church and the dream ended.

I have to believe that all these dreams bringing to light some things about where I am volunteering and have attended a few worship services on Sundays.

Thank you kindly for all who are lifting this matter before the Lord. He will make it crystal clear for me. I need to make the right decision about the matter and have confidence that I have heard from the Lord and not influenced by someone else's will. I have a starange feeling that a person who attends the church might be praying their will...not 100% certain. I Will continue to pray and move only in the Lord.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

You're right, He will make it crystal clear and you'll know it's Him when you find it. Keep us posted and share your praise report when it arrives, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

ok

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top