3 Churches 2 dogs in 1 parking lot??? Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Churches 2 dogs in 1 parking lot??? Help!

Post by Dream223 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:17 am

Dream started in a parking lot. My sister and I were walking and looking for the main sanctuary at my church when I was confronted by what appeared to be a snake that hissed at me. I called for me sister to let her know that there is a snake, but immediately the snake-like creature turned to the left and I noticed that it really was a dog with white and black spots on it. I told me sister that I was wrong and that it was really a dog. Next I notice a dog on its back with all four legs in the air.

Next we appear in a car and my sister is driving (still in the parking lot). We come up to one building and as we drive up to it, it leads to a dead end. We then pull up to another building and that portion of the parking lot is emptying and people are leaving. I look at my watch and it is 11:00am. I think that that cannot it be since service begins at 11 and the people are leaving.

I look to my far left and notice a huge building that looks like my church and think that that is it. I appear at the church and it is half built and people are sitting in the main sanctuary, but people are having a difficult time getting through the rows of seats as they are trying to step over people to get through the rows. The light is dim.

Next, I am standing beside a large swimming pool filled with water.

end.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Churches 2 dogs in 1 parking lot??? Help!

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 pm

I would pray for your church. It seems as if this church has some issues with control, religious spirit (the snake that turned into a black and white dog). The good news is that half the church is built on the foundations of Christ. The other half is darkness which dims the light and only provides a partial covering for those who belong to it. There are roads there that lead to Christ, but also dead ends that lead no where.

If it were my dream, I would pray for my church that God would come in and take out the darkness and sin and bring the fulness of His light.
Bless you!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top