beautiful man, weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful man, weapons

Post by unfailing_love on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 am

i walked into a large room where people were seated counting votes or something along those lines. i sat down next to an extremely handsome man who was always serious with brown hair and grey eyes and somehow i knew he was different in some way ( i thought maybe a vampire from twilight or something like that) i loved him and had a strong need to be near him all the time. i was eating sweets and out of nowhere a baddy jumped out in the middle of the room and started throwing weapons around. i moved from where i was and a weapon hit the place i had been in. then with a group of people i ran to the end of the room and suddenly had a pistol in my hand. i didn't know who was bad and who was good and i shot a middle aged man who i then realised was good. it didn't work though because the bullet was plastic. then i was suddenly back sitting down and the beautiful man wasnt there. he then came and i was staring at him and thinking that it seemed like he didn't like me as much as i liked him. he then surprised me by saying he loved me.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: beautiful man, weapons

Post by immortalservant on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Be on guard...Satan may come as an angel of light. Sounds like you will be or are engaged in spiritual warfare or possibly being attacked in your life due to deception. Pray and test the spirits...follow God!!!!! Eating sweets may be that you are consuming spiritual food that is not nurishing.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

usually when i dream about shooting people, its symbolic for an argument or confrontation of some kind. Is there someone in real life that the beautiful man could represent? just some thoughts...
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm

at the moment i'm not disputing with anyone, im not an argumentative or confrontational person anyway in fact im very pacifist, i dont think i could even hit a person if my life depended on it. thats why im so surprised i shot him in my dream. About the spiritual food, i believe that could be true because i try to learn about God a lot but i dont always get the information from the main source; the Bible. As for the man, i have no idea. Perhaps that is just my image of what my perfect man would look like. because i remember that when i saw him i knew he was just my type.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm

If you are not getting your spiritual food from the Bible, the Holy Spirit, or some good fruitbearing teacherss...you may be setting yourself up for deception. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal. Do some reading in 2 Cor. if you have trouble understanding your bible check out Bible Gateway...there are many translations and it is easy to access!!!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:26 pm

OOOOHHH YEEESSSS! I love biblegateway! it's so convenient when you're online and need to do a keyword search!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 pm

I love it too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 pm

It's a mainstay in general and when I'm interpreting dreams on this site, one browser is set on this site, another one on BibleGateway.... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top