Nine pictures forming one big picture..And crested pigeons/doves in front of window..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nine pictures forming one big picture..And crested pigeons/doves in front of window..

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:45 am

Had this dream over a week ago, and since then I've only had (tiny) drops of understanding so praying for more thoughts/interp.
The dream has (again)four scenes:

First scene:
I see someone (am almost sure it was myself) putting photo's in a sequence. Like 3pictures in a row, then 3pictures below that and then another row of 3 pictures below that(so a 3x3 square area with photo's) Together they formed one big picture! I don't remember what the exact pictures looked like, just that they all separately were pictures, but then together also formed one whole picture.

Second scene:
This is in my bedroom and I'm in bed and it's broad daylight. Whilst in there I see a crested dove/pigeon flying near the window, on the inside, in our room. I was thinking we (my husband and I) needed to let him out but then all of a sudden there are 5 of them, inside in front of the window. The windows we have in the dream(not irl) exist of vertical slats of glass so when you open them it looks like I I I (side view, if that makes sense:)Anyway, when we open the windows the pigeons are in pairs, doing somersaults/tumbling. I thought they might get cut on the edges of the open window/glass slats but that never happened i think. Can't exactly remember but then somehow i felt like making love to my husband (who was there).

Third scene:
I'm walking around a local supermarket and I hear one of the guys from youth talking to a lady from church about me and my husband. That he(the youth) was starting to understand my marriage now and that he originally had wondered about my marriage to an unbeliever, but now he understood that ...(he said my name) saw the marriage as strategic in my husband's salvation..
I didn't mind hearing that. In fact, i wanted to hear more and started looking for this youth, to go talk to him. On my way to them I walked through the supermarket isles and could see behind the shelves. So I opened one shelf that had a hidden door behind it, and saw another youth walking through a walkway (this was like a hidden/secret walkway behind the isle shelves in the middle of the supermarket). After I'd seen this, and I was back in the normal isle of the supermarket, another youth came up and asked me if I wanted to be in a Christmas play with/for autistic people..

Fourth scene:
I'm outside a building and I see a car on the other side of the road with the doors open. An older man sits in the car and someone is tiptoeing(?) on the edge of the open door. I only saw the feet of the tiptoeing person. The older man in the car just sits there, waiting patiently and not disturbed by the person doing his thing on the edge of the door, looking my way.
Then I saw an older lady to my left who was given some photo's from another car that had just pulled up. I heard her talking about how happy she was that she got the photo's back as they were precious memories to her. She sort of said that towards the car as the people in it had nearly thrown the photo's in the rubbish before, but now had given them to her instead.
End of dream.

The crested dove/pigeon to me in real life is a bird I enjoy looking at. They're elegant and inquisitive and I like the way they look. Thought i should add this as pigeons/doves mean different things to different people. I also looked up this pigeon's behaviour and the somersaults is not typical for this bird. There is one other dove that does this, but that's a different sort.
And I wonder what the bedroom has to do with the other scenes in the supermarket and outside?

Thanks anyone!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nine pictures forming one big picture..And crested pigeons/doves in front of window..

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 am

The first dream sounds like the different parts of a body that make a whole. if you notice at the end of the verse it says that God has Arranged the members in the body... just like you arranged the pictures, and each one of them was chosen.

1 Corinthians 12:14-18 Indeed, the body does
not consist of one member but of many. If the foot would say, "Because I am not a
hand, I do not belong to the body," that would not make it any less a part of the
body. And if the ear would say, "Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the
body," that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the whole body
were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole body were hearing, where would the
sense of smell be? But as it is, God has arranged the members in the body, each one of
them, as he chose.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nine pictures forming one big picture..And crested pigeons/doves in front of window..

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 am

In your first and second dream there is a theme of 3, the 3 slats I I I and the pictures
which is interesting because any way
you cut it it it remains 3.
. . .
. . .
. . .

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanks Hinds'feet,

I like the scripture in 1Cor. u mentioned, yes, could be related. Just wondering why i'd be ordering the pics in that case as i'd think that God's job?
The 3 theme: mmm, i have to say that in the second scene the three slats of glass was random when i typed them, as in my dream journal, looking back now, i drew 5 (I I I I I), but in the dream could have been more, i can't remember;-) but yes the pattern of three's in the first scene was there. Don't know what to see in that apart from God's trinity, but usually numbers are literal i've heard, not really experienced in that either though;)
Thanks anyway H'feet,
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:22 pm

God Bless you too Traveller

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Just a thought here, because I had a similar dream once. In it I was putting together pictures in layers to get one coherent picture of a place I was going. I was praying for guidance at the time, and took it to mean look at all the pieces I'd been given (many dreams and other things) and try to discern what they meant together.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:44 pm

Good thought Jwhita!! Thanks for that, I think that's actually very relevant to me right now. Keep those thoughts coming:-)
God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm

The previous comments have helped me along a bit, but what I still can't figure out is the main theme of this dream...
One could be intimacy or marriage. Another could be church/youth. Another could be about salvation/testifying of that. There's a fair bit of symbolism that I don't understand, but i wonder if it's more the overall theme than just the symbolism i should be looking at.
Questions, questions:-) Lord, I pray for understanding!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 am

I think the Lord is giving you revelation in parts, (the window, the pigeons, the pictures) and that you need to go back and compare these dreams with other recent revelation. Look for similarities in symbols or meanings or events. Sometimes if a dream isn't clear, we blow it off. But it may jst be a part of a bigger picture that becomes clear as we put them all together. When you get it, it will "click" and you'll get a witness from the Spirit as well.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Ok pre-warning... I am known for giving long responses, but this is probably in my top five of longest ones lol. I have to learn how to summarize better

Part 1: Is very clear, it is simply showing you that there are going to be pieces of a puzzle that are going to come together as one and it is going to be a work of the God (3- number of the trinity).

Part 2: The windows are revealing to you a part of your puzzle. This puzzle is dealing with you and your husband’s relationship it appears. What is being revealed to you through the window is a dove (the “love”
bird). Have you ever heard the term “dove’s eyes” when doves are mating they lock eyes the WHOLE time. I believe the reason why 5 windows were used is to symbolize grace/redemption in the area of relationship (that’s why the doves were in pairs) as far as your marriage is concerned. The doves doing somersaults to me is a sign of being “free in love”. The fact that you were concerned about them getting cut even though they didn’t could symbolize you being hesitant in just being relaxed and “free in love” with your husband. It seems that this part of your dream was telling you to let loose in this area. Perhaps that’s why the next thing that you wanted to do in your dream after this was revealed to you is make love with your husband (intimacy).

Part 3: You were at the supermarket because you were given something (another piece of the picture) this part of your dream seems to be revealing the wisdom in the situation of your marriage to your husband that was at some point unbeknownst to you (maybe that’s why a youth was used… younger tend to be lacking in wisdom). However this part shows that you are beginning to see how it is strategic to your husband’s salvation. This intrigues you in the dream because you want more wisdom concerning this. You going through the walkway and trying to find the youth to keep listening, is your attempt to seek and get wisdom concerning this situation (the youth also is symbolizing that at this point you are only at the beginning of wisdom). You then open a shelf and find another hidden door (at that point that is the end of that puzzle piece… this is letting you know what was hidden is beginning to be revealed to you) and you
find yourself back in normal isle. Now you are getting ready to get the next piece of your puzzle. I actually find it kind of interesting that the youth asked you if you wanted to be in a Christmas play with autistic people. I have actually studied a little bit about the autistic mind, and there thought process is somewhat of a “puzzle” in itself. Many autistic children are really smart but it is trapped internally and not able to be communicated externally. They have trouble getting what’s on the inside of them out. The fact that it was a Christmas play is dealing with the day Christ was born. Look at it this way, the youth is asking you “are you ready for what’s on the inside of you to be birthed out of you”. The Lord has placed something on the inside of you that is going to give life to your husband.

Part 4: I believe the last part of your dream is tying everything together. The people are older in age because they are representing the wise council of the situation. The car with the open door is showing you that there is an open opportunity for you and your husband I believe.The last part I believe is the wisdom of the whole situation (which is why the old people are being used). The last part was the hardest part for me to understand. The tiptoeing on the edge of the door could be symbolic of you having an open door in the area of your marriage to see manifestation take place,and the tiptoing around the door represents "tiptoeing around the situation". The door is open and God is patiently waiting because He wants to do something special in your marriage, so you don't need to tiptoe around the edge but enter into the open door. The old man could be symbolic of your husband waiting for you (remember the reason why old people are being used is to represent wisdom in the situation). I believe the old woman is you (again showing you
wisdom in the situation). The pictures are a direct connect to the beginning of your dream (the pieces are put together now). The other car is you and your husband without wisdom (that's why the pictures weren't cherished)...the understanding of what God wanted to do was not there. But wisdom cherishes the
puzzle pieces (pics) because she sees the full picture

So we see how each scene is a puzzle piece:

First Puzzle Piece- Dealing with needing a new level of freedom/intimacy/love in marriage (1 row and the three pieces are Insight/Love/Freedom in Intimacy)

Second Puzzle Piece- Dealing with you beginning to see an area that you have been lacking in wisdom, which is the fact that God has placed an ability in you that will produce life in your own husband. You then begin to seek it out. ( row 2 and the three pieces are hearing, seeking, and the
beginning of discovering something hidden you didn't notice before)

Third Puzzle Piece- Dealing with the wisdom of the matter. Now that you have the first two pieces it is saying in order to complete the puzzle you must cherish what is being revealed to you and don't be hesitant but begin to walk in the open door God has set before you (as far as your marriage) by doing what the other two puzzle pieces have revealed to you. When you do that,
then the picture of a new marriage comes together! row 4 and the three pieces are showing
what you've been doing, wisdom for the matter, the full picture)

This is just what personally jumps out at me when reading the dream.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 am

Love's child, .........
I need some time to digest this:-)
Thanks sooooooooo much for taking the time for your detailed reply. Like I said, I need some time before I'll reply properly, but thank you very much!!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi again,
Well, i've had some time to think/pray over your reply and hallelujah, what clicked yesterday, clicked even more today and I think a lot of the things happening/being revealed in the natural(my marriage) I can apply to the spiritual, my marriage with God, if i can call it that way, as well. As my posititon in both at the moment are very similar I feel. The way how you described scene three, really struck me as that's where I feel I'm at, and I like the comparison u made with the youth of being young in wisdom; In particular since I couldn't place the youths in a practical way (like i'm not involved in youthwork as such).
The thing the youth said about my marriage being strategic in my husband's salvation, I've actually thought that, eventhough not in the same words, but talked about similarly with the same lady represented in the dream. I strongly believe that about my marriage and it's great God is confirming that in this dream. About the freedom in love, I too take that spiritually and literally as I love both my husband and God both dearly, but am growing in both(freedom), praise God!
I too wondered about the autistic thing.
Quote love's child:"They have trouble getting what’s on the inside of them out. The fact that it was a Christmas play is dealing with the day Christ was born. Look at it this way, the youth is asking you “are you ready for what’s on the inside of you to be birthed out of you”. The Lord has placed something on the inside of you that is going to give life to your husband."
As I'm not autistic, but i see what u mean with getting out what God's put on the inside of me.. I tend to keep things inside because I don't want to appear bigger than i am and being something I'm not, so am often keeping God stuff on the inside, but I know He wants it to get out and be used for what He's put it there for:-) In the case of my husband, this is already happening in practical ways/witnessing and I often feel I'm discipling him before he's even become a christian. At times I get wary about this and wonder where the progress is which of course is an attack on the faith i have in his salvation, but I love the way our Heavenly Father (like the old man in the dream) is so patient and undisturbed.... I actually also see the tiptoeing person being my husband tiptoeing around the choice of stepping into the car with Jesus, so to speak and the Father being patient/undisturbed with him (as it's in His timing and not mine..) But maybe that person could be me too, like u said, tiptoeing around seeing the manifestation taking place..
Wow, wow, wow... I love the way things start to fall into place! Thank you Jesus!!!!!! Am still looking for some pieces, maybe indeed in things that have already been revealed to me, but I'll see the wise old woman in the last scene as encouragement:that's what I need and want to be..wise in Godly wisdom..
Thank you so much again Love's child!!
Very much appreciated!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top