I have had 3 dreams about whales , I need help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have had 3 dreams about whales , I need help please

Post by kimberly9699 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 pm

the other night I had a dream where i was riding the back of a killer whale ( the black & white whales ) & some other people were riding them too, we finally got to a place in the ocean where the whales started rolling & thrashing in the water , I had a saddle on this whale & everyone knew if you held on the whole time you would be fine eventually but if you let go you would die, the whale would eat you & die if i remember correctly, well at some point I was tired & just let go & i died, i woke up , it really bothered me that I didn't fight & just let go, all the sudden I started quoting the word of god over me & my life, but i also remembered that this was not the first time I had dreamed about these whales , it reminded me that i had already dreamed about them before, then last night again i dreamed about them, this time there was a bunch of these whales at my sister n laws familys place on the beach , we were all on the pier with these whales all around the pier , you could see them under the water, i remember asking them , how do you know these whales won't hurt you, they told me why they wouldn't , there was alot more to the dream that is really hard to remember , but what i do remember is these whales keep being in my dreams , & i also remember that my sister n laws dad couldn't see very well, i knew his vision was blurry & was concerned about him , thanks , Kim

kimberly9699

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have had 3 dreams about whales , I need help please

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:22 pm

hi there, just a thought, dreams can be symbolic of a difficult situation, is there a difficult situation which you are trying to stay on top of in your own strength?, if that witnesses, give the situation to Him and rely/trust Him to sort it out...blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberly9699 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:43 pm

yes there is much going on right now & to say the least it is difficult, so I will definitely chew on that , that is kind of how things are right now , lol , ty very much , Kim

kimberly9699

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top