Broken DVD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken DVD

Post by knight63 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Here is a dream i had the other night. I was in a room walking with him
and he steps on one of my favorite movie dvd's and i hear a crack as
though it broke the dvd inside. I pick it up and open it and it looks
like its in perfect condition and he began to go rampant saying, see
its not broke, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha annoyingly and sarcastically.
However, for some reason, i knew it was broke and i took it out of the
case and it was in fact broken into a few pieces. So what i did was, i
threw the dvd/case on the ground and said, that's it, we're done, get
out here! That was the dream.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken DVD

Post by Love's child on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok I have some questions first

What room where you in? (bed room, living room, kitchen ect)

You said that you threw the dvd/case on the ground and said that's it were done... you said this to the guy right... or did you say this to the dvd case ( we do off the wall things in dreams so I am just trying to make sure I am understanding right)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, in my dreams DVD's are receiving devine revelation through dreams, are you frustrated that you are not receiving dreams? Is your relationship with God ok? Ask the Lord if there are any blockages, I would spend some time in the bathroom/toilet (symbol of repentance and cleansing) blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Thank you all for you responses.

Love's Child: It felt as though i was in a living room area/hallway to another room. I said that to this guy not the DVD. In real life, i am trying to release a person that i have mentored for almost two years now and i have received prophetic words about moving on and releasing him because i have done all i can do and it's time to move onto different things/other prospective students to mentor, etc. So, this person, pulls on my spirit and its hard to let him go because he falls in a ditch it seems weekly. The problem is, we live near by, work together, go to school and attend the same church.

Martin: I am not frustrated on receiving dreams because i have been having frequent dreams lately. My relationship was God has been its been its best in a long time. As i wrote above, i need to grow and be released to help other grow, i feel the weight of carrying this individual that is so close in my life.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 pm

It sounds like you already have the interpretation of your dream. I asked you what room you were in because it usually is a direct connect to what area it is effecting us in our life (bedroom is usually intimacy ect.) In this case you felt that it could have been a living room and so this is telling me that it has to do with the matters of something taking place in everyday life. To me the case is you and the dvd inside is your heart. It seems as though you are dealing with a situation where you are being "stepped on" and although you seem fine on the outside, you really "have been broken into pieces" (your heart) as a result of this manipulative relationship between you and this person. I call it manipulative because the person in the dream was saying it's not broke and laughing in a taunting manner, when in fact the dvd wasn't really ok.

So I would say that this relationship looks like it is a good thing (dvd seems like it is in perfect condition), but upon a closer look it is actually destructive. This dream is multifaceted because it was your "favorite" dvd... I also feel like this dream is two-fold in the fact that the dream is showing you that something that you value is being tampered with as a result of this mentoring relationship.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Love's child,

I think your response and insight are spot on and bears witness to my spirit.

Thanks,

knight63

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top