Unlikely love?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unlikely love?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 am

My friend that I call "pastor" IRL, called me about doing something or going home to see his parents? Anyway, he came over and I remember him having on a white t-shirt and small-medium sized twists (beginning of dreadlocks) in his head (the locks looked nice and his head looked freshly oiled). My hair was in its most natural form (Cholette and Lurdys may know what I mean ) but I felt comfortable. My friend has gotten behind me in my bed that I currently have and he layed his head down on one of my pillows beside me. I looked over and he was looking up at the ceiling and small beads of sweat was coming from his face. His entire face turned a medium shade of blue (sort of the color as the site's banner) and he was inhaling and exhaling. I heard something like "icyhot". I began to touch his face in a loving, motherly-like way and putting it on my face. I was sucking my thumb in front of him (I guess I was comfortable) and I thought it'd be a turn off but it wasn't.

He lifted his side of the blanket up and noticed that I was somewhat unclothed and he seemed startled at what he saw. It was no big deal to me, but I covered myself up so that he could feel more comfortable and not like he disrespected me. We were watching t.v. (possibly a show on TBN) and the show was counting down to the new year, "3...2...1" etc. Suddenly, 2011 popped up on the screen. I'm like, "is it 2011?" My friend looked at me with a weird face (like he couldn't believe I asked that question). I touched his twists, never thinking that I'd be attracted to this guy. IRL, this guy is my best friend but he is sooo annoying! He also doesn't have twists but a low cut.

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unlikely love?

Post by unaday* on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 am

Do you feel like he is easy to talk to you? does he know your deep thoughts and dreams? You seem comfy with him? could it be that there will be a 'change' in your relationship/friendship in 2011? Makes me wonder about your unlikely wedding dream.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm

We are VERY good friends. He does know some of my dreams and desires. We are both cool around eachother (like siblings!)lol

I don't know what's significant about 2011 (I know numbers are literal) but I DO know when I graduate he wants to follow me to wherever I'm moving!!lol

He's cool but I don't really look at him as my type.
Also, in the dream, he looked like someone else as well. IRL, he doesn't have twists but a low cut.
*Side note: he also knows about my prophecy about my mate--remember that one I told you years ago?

thanks for the answer. I guess we'll have to see what happens

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down