Several dreams in two nights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several dreams in two nights

Post by Tolos2009 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:35 am

My bff and I were in a dream and we were being fitted for purple dresses. She euthiastically put on her purple dress but I was hesitant at first but did eventually put mine on. Purple means royalty and kingship. I am most concerned that I was so hesitant.

I was being guided by someone I didnt know to look at houses but the houses looked more like mansions on every corner - the homes were in technocolor and were very beautiful. My guide turned to me and said do you remember this house and I was like "yes", the house that I remembered in the dream needed some work and its foundation was not complete. (in reality I do not know the house) than we passed some more houses and I saw my father and he waved. He was very happy. I did not approach him, only saw him. The house that he was building only had some layers of foundation and had a long way to go.

I than woke up - my father died three years ago...so I wondered was I in heaven..

Last night, my dream consisted of me in a church setting with my female cousin who is pregnant. My female cousin was telling all the young children in the dream to sit by me. Than the dream switched and I was holding a white rabbit. The rabbit was going everywhere with me. The rabbit was in my house. I was very concerned about the rabbit being injured by a dog.

Rabbit means increase, fast growth, multiplication. It can also mean hare can be satan and his evil spirits.

Any thoughts?

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Several dreams in two nights

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 am

well i dont believe the rabbit represents satan..i feel like it represents something you are or will be nurturing/protecting that you feel is in danger. Could be a project or even a relationship of some kind..maybe even represent an animal or pet. the fact that its white is good...white stands for purity and Holiness.

i like the foundation dream you had. you recognized the house because you DO know it. It represents your firm foundation in the Lord and your Heavenly Father (who your dad in the dream represents) is building upon it...we are all a work in progress and he will finish the good work He started in you.

the purple dresses could symbolize something you feel you dont deserve. Maybe something costly. I think you're on the right track with that one. not that you dont feel like you deserve to be royalty..it could be something as simple as someone wanting you do do something that YOU feel you arent ready for at first but eventually do. Is there someone (one of your friends maybe) that seized an honorable opportunity that was offered to both of you and you were hesitant about it at first and she wasnt?

just some thoughts,
love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Thanks for the insightful questions. I am still trying figure out the answers

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down