Blond woman tries to kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blond woman tries to kill me

Post by Glad on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi everyone

Here is the dream:
I am working in a room that seems to belong to my house. In the room are 3 or 4 tables that are situated in U-form. Chairs are pushed up to the tables. I am working on printing a calendar for my neighbor. I must have printed Jan-May, for I now want to implement one out of two images my neighbor has asked for, one being a car, the other James Bond. I figure I could print both images by using one for June and the other for July.
As I am deciding this I see some movement by the door. A man comes in without knocking and I feel slightly uncomfortable. He asks me a few questions, I canít help him, and he turns around and seems to be walking out. As he gets to the door, he turns into a blond woman. I very strongly and sternly tell her to get out, but she locks the door from the inside, turns around and tells me: ďThis wonít take longĒ. I know she is going to kill me. She has a rectangular shaped object in her hands and comes after me. I pick up a chair and try to hit her with it. She gets a hold of the chair and starts to push me. I am going backwards and I realize that she is much stronger than I am. She seems very cold and self-assured. I am not afraid but I do know that if I donít get help I am going to get killed.
I wake up.

Any ideas? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blond woman tries to kill me

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Is there someone that reminds you of the blonde woman? Someone who is very cold and self assured? When i have dreams like this, I pray about it and wait for a situation to happen that reminds me of the dream. It really sounds like you will have a confrontation with someone that you feel is stronger than you. Someone cold. You probably wont be afraid, but of course you will know you need help with the situation or the end result will not be to your favor.

I dream a lot like this and it doesnt do any good to try and break things down symbolicly to get the interpretation. Its best to just pray about it and wait it out unless the Lord gives you an interpretation.

hope this helps,
GBU

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 am

Hi Daphanie
Thank you for your reply. No, I don't know anyone that resembles this woman. I will pray and see what will take place.
Blessings
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top