beauty and beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty and beast

Post by RNSuzyQ on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm

I've been trying to figure these dreams out if anyone can give me a hand to see if I'm on the right track. thank you for your time and effort. Sue

I had these dreams the same night that I had the baby dream.
I was in my kitchen and there was a long haired monster that I felt intimidated by, (reminds me of the looney toones cartoon monster) It was standing on my counter top. I was trying to appease it and asked if it wanted me to wash it's feet. I did so at the sink and that appeased it.

Then There was a princess who was being wooed by a beast. They were similar to the cartoon beauty and the beast. The beauty had a pearl, or a jewel that was like a shiney shell. She liked it, the beast had given it to her. She washed it off and wit was beautiful and clean. She spoke something and a crown appeared on her head, I can't remember what she said. Then someone was saying to her earnestly. "WAKE UP! and see who you are with" Like how could you be with someone or something like that. Wake Up!
But she seemed oblivious to what was being said to her, or she just didn't care what they had to say. So the beast took her , carried her to the water. I had the feeling it was where he was from. He dropped her in and she submersed and came up, looked at her jewel and cleaned it off. She was happy and content, the water was merky. The Beast didnt make me feel fearful, just not pretty and something you wouldn't expect the pretty princess to be with. Just like the story goes.

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: beauty and beast

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 pm

wow. what a dream! are you dating someone who others dont really think you should be? I agree it doesnt matter what everyone else thinks, except the Lord. is the guy intimidating at times? You may really love him because he makes you feel like a princess.

Yet i feel the Lord is telling you something here. Im reminded of Matthew 7:6
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces."

it concerns me that you are having to constantly clean your jewel off and that the beast took you to a murkey place. He should have taken you to a clean place. I feel that the fact that he is a beast just refers to either a social status or maybe that he is unatracctive or has unattractive behaviors. I really do believe the Lord is trying to warn you about him. This may be referring to a situation you are in now or will be in the future.

Hope this helps, please pray on what i've said.
with love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RNSuzyQ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:13 am

I've been with my husband 20 yrs. He is saved but we are in different places spiritually. I think he feels that some of the stuff I am studying is wierd. I'm not sure the the princess is me.

I was looking up some of the symbols:
Here's what I was thinking: it's choppy..... Washing the feet of the monster, could be serving those who may be intimidating or kinda scary to deal with. Isn't the kitchen supposed to be matters of the heart? Wanting to help those who are really lost?

Then the other dream, which may actually be connected or one in the same. The gold crown would be authority, righteousness but she was crowned as she said something so the crowning is to bestow a blessing or be exalted. the pearl is the kingdom of heaven,

So the bride of Christ loves God and the kingdom of God, She is focused on it as she always cleans off the pearl. She is righteous and humble and has authority. She is willing to serve and get in the muck to save the lost. Jesus hung out with the sinners.

I'm not sure if I am way off or not.

Or could it be a warning about something decieving me? The feeling of the dream wasn't distressing for the princess, but for those watching her they were appalled.

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 am

im sorry i thought it was all one dream or they were connected somehow. wow i was off! i still think the beast symbolizes someone who is rather harsh in some ways...

I think you're right about the first dream.

sorry i wasnt much help..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RNSuzyQ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Well it's hard to say if they were one and the same or not, they happened one right after the other. So did we just change appearances? IDK And I didn't identify the princess as me, but it was definitely me with the first monster So I'm not sure. Thanks for your input though, I appreciate it. I'll keep praying on it, it was a dream that really stuck out.

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top