mud person

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mud person

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:25 pm

In a flash when I was turning in my sleep I saw a person covered head to toe in thick thick mud and I couldn't see any part of the body whatsoever. It was like an abominable mud monster except the mud was SO thick that you could only tell he had a head, arms, torso, and legs.
hiding

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mud person

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:46 pm

My initial reaction upon reading your post is that the person is a mess! But that is what I think dirt/mud symbolizes in dreams...uncleanliness/sin. That there's a lot of it, and the person is covered head to toe in it suggests that it covers all areas of his/her life. The Good News is that they can be cleansed of this mud/sin and be forgiven if they confess their sin and repent:

Isaiah 1:15-20
15 When you spread out your hands,
I will hide My eyes from you;
Even though you make many prayers,
I will not hear.
Your hands are full of blood.
16 “ Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes.
Cease to do evil,
17 Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Rebuke the oppressor;[a]
Defend the fatherless,
Plead for the widow.
18 “ Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD,

“ Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
20 But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword”;
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

1 John 1:9 -

9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Lola, thank you thumbs

That's how I have felt my whole life, like that mud monster. I have a lot of stuff I've been trying to get rid of lately through Jesus!

Also today, we discovered our dog had made a huge poop mess in her cage and stomped in it and got it all over the door and then all over the floor. My son got it all over his feet. Our ferret got into it too... Needless to say the animals were all carried into the bathroom and got a good bath. Then the dog pooped on the carpet... I just got done with a couple hours worth of cleaning... It reminded me of the mud monster!! lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 am

~Hinds Feet,

Let me encourage you in this:

Romans 8:1

Therefore there is no condemnation to those which are in Christ, who walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit.

Galations 3:13

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

So basically what I am trying to say here is that Jesus became the curse for us. We no longer have condemnation, guilt and shame because he took the curse for us and hung on the tree that we may be free. We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect but praise God he is and he paid the price! Ok I am off my soap box.

I just don't want the enemy to have a foothold here. Sometimes we get very overwhelmed with all the old junk in our lives and we think, how does it happen that he would take all this from me? He does take it though. He promises to take in fact. He takes every little bit and takes the pile of mud left by us and changes our hearts, mind, and will and conforms it to his and then all of a sudden we look back and go Wow, that's me! That's what happen to me. It was like one day I just realized I was not who I was and now I felt good about me. Let him do the work....it is so worth it. Hinds feet......God loves you so much....that will never change. He is so faithful to do it all. You are his special possession!

Love in Jesus,

Conn
ie~

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Thank you Connie I can see Him working on me in that :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:52 pm

:)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Amen, Connie!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:02 am

Sponsored content