going to church / tour buses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

going to church / tour buses

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:19 pm

Hey guys need your input on this one.
My life circumstances may realate: we have been attending an awesome church, but it is too far, so we have been actively looking for a closer one. No luck so far.

part 1- In the dream my husband is driving our family to church and I am sleeping. When we get there I wake up and say.. why are we here? (our old church) I tell him we had planned to go try a new one. My husband apologizes and says he forgot about that. We decide to stay and go to this old church since we're already there. I start walking up to the church entrance with my daughter. The whole thing looks like it has been jackhammered up and there is huge pieces of rocks and rubble everywhere. I start looking around to see exactly how to crossover the obstacles so we can go in. my daughter takes off right.. but I look up and see that there is a zig zag line of people that I follow backwards with my eyes to see that they we actually need to go left. So I tell my daughter .. no this way.

part2 - to begin the service.. they send everyone outside to the parking lot where there are several big tour bus like vehicles. It looks like there were mini congregations in each bus. so I took a little time trying to choose one and then I got on a bus. My family was there. Only one person per seat was allowed and it was full so I had to sit next to the driver. She then yells " give her the peaches!" Several peaches are given to me to hold in my lap.. I think I ate one.

part3 - fast forward I was sitting further back in the bus next to my son. I was wanting to sleep but the leader on the bus made me feel as if I couldn't. I wondered to myself.. if I laid down would she notice I was sleeping? Anyway the whole thing was supposed to be a creative sermon in a tour bus and the windshield was a screen to show visual things for the service. Next there was a really glamorous lady dressed like the 1940's in a long fur coat. She was apparently an actress playing a part for us. At the end of her speech she made a sexual remark and everyone laughed including my mom. I was thinking Mom... that was not appropriate!!!

My observations:
There seemed to be a lot of choices in the beginning of this dream.. which path, which bus. I'm also wondering if the peaches represent spiritual food. The one to a seat thing has me stumped. I think the lady represents something I have been thinking on lately..our old church is in a really big city and I have been starting to feel that some of the ladies are dressing a little too sensual lately (really low shirts and short skirts)

I'm open to your thoughts!
Thanks
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: going to church / tour buses

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:35 pm

i definately get the peaches being spiritual food. i believe as long as you understand some of the symbolism, when it happens in real life the rest will fit in. (Like the one to a seat thing) Sorry i dont have more...
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 am

Thanks daphanie02.. yep it another one of those wait and see...
flower
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:33 am

Yeah I agree Ladies.....this one is full of symbols.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top