Pro Hardware Store Revival Service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pro Hardware Store Revival Service

Post by Jordanriver8 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 am

In this dream I was looking for a plant for someone, and I remember bringing my oldest child with me. We had gone from store to store until finally I decided to go to a Pro Hardware store to find a plant. Most of the plants that I was looking for were either dying, dried up, unhealthy looking. The pro hardware store was no different except the fact that we decided to spend the night there. There was an area in between the plant section where there were cots set up so you could sleep. Quite a few people were there sleeping. My oldest child and I found two empty cots and we went to sleep. I remember trying to fall asleep and couldn't and got up to use the washroom which was on the other side of the store. I had to open this big heavy metallic door. I lifted up my leg to get to the other side where the cash registers were. As I was walking I realized I was being followed by another person a woman who also wanted to use the washroom. I found the washroom in the store, I went to a stall and she in the other. As I was doing my business, I realized the back of the stall had a false door and I opened it up and I saw this huge machine that was making steam or gas. It was very intricate with buttons, tubes, pipes and knobs, the end result was steam. I remember closing the door and getting out of my stall and I was in this huge revival service. People were everywhere, and it looked like a revival service you would see on t.v. There was a man who had his eyes shut tightly praying for people. He never looked at them, at one point I thought he was blind, but realized he was operating in the Holy Spirit. Servers who were there would bring people up and he was calling out spirits, and sharing things with people about themselves, never looking at them, but only hearing what Holy Spirit was telling him about them. You could tell it was a deep kind of thing because every person that came up to him reacted so deeply. I remember at one point somehow I was holding his microphone as he was praying for the individuals. Later on someone else held the microphone and a lady came up to me and said "Can you pray for me?" I said sure, and I prayed for her. When I was done she kept telling people around her, almost shouting like that I had a stronger gifting than the man who was praying for the people. I was in shock because I didn't know what to make of it or say. People were starting to gather around my area, looking at me so hungry to be anointed and prayed for. End of dream.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pro Hardware Store Revival Service

Post by Jordanriver8 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Resurrecting this dream as it has been two years....

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top