dreaming with Indians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreaming with Indians

Post by unfailing_love on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:59 am

Ive had 3 dreams this month that involve Indians. I'm not prejudiced against them in any way and i have friends that are of this race but i find it weird that i've dreamt with them when i never have.

1st dream: i was in an Indian ceremony, could have been a wedding.
2nd dream: was held captive by red indians ( not the same but there could be a correlation here...)
3rd dream: was going to go out in the night with an indian friend ( never met her in real life) and we were getting ready. i cooked food for us aand was going to do her make up.

Maybe these dreams aren't really significant but i'm curious to know if they do mean something.
thank you
God bless.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreaming with Indians

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 am

I assume that you were also an indian in the dream. I think that you are just remembering past lifes... and the fact that you in real life have some friends of that race and no bad concept about them indicates an afinity...surely there are more things that you like about them.

"3rd dream: was going to go out in the night with an indian friend ( never met her in real life)"

I wouldnīt be so sure about this...sometimes is hard to recognize them because there is something that has radically change in their appeareance.
I also dreamed I was an indian some centuries ago and I saw one of my best friends in my dream and in real life I couldnīt recognize him until the day that I saw him with long hair.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 am

i wasn't an indian in the dream. i was just myself. and about the past lives... i dont believe in that. thanks anyway for your help :)

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 am

OK!! I understand.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm

Sponsored content