For my friend... please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For my friend... please help.

Post by celesteg on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Hello, my name is Celeste Gonzalez and today my friend came to me about a nightmare that she had the previous night, she was so scared that she woke up in the middle of the night crying. As of right now I'm scared too. So if you could please help us out with this dream.

It starts out with her chasing after her cat because it was headed to a scary/creepy gas station near the highway. She finally got her cat inside the gas station but the cat was scratching her because it was scared. So she told the gasstation clerk to call her boyfriend to tell him that she got the cat. Then the scene changes to a ranch she use to live at when she was younger. In the background she could hear wolves howling in thwe background and she is terrified at this point. Then her whole family was there and she was really bored. So her and her cousin was bored and wanted to drink, but she remembered that she gave up drinking, so she couldn't. Then some lady was telling her what to do and she just kept telling the lady I'm not gonna do it, you don't tell me what to do. Then someone was talking about when she got kidnapped when she was 2-4 years old and for the rest of the time she felt really sad/upset because it brought back memories.

And then she woke up crying.

Please help me... I'm scared for her. I have a bad feeling about this...

celesteg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For my friend... please help.

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi Celeste -

Just thoughts, not an interpretation....

Gas stations in my dreams usually represent a place of refilling, a place one can go to to get a (spiritual) refill/strengthening/etc. This scene may be a warning to use caution regarding where/who she seeks for emotional support.

In the second scene, the location sets the context - the issue may be a past issue from when she was younger and is likely a family issue or one that has impacted her family. Is her family supportive of her in this time in her life? I think the rest of the dream is demonstrating this lack of support. The sadness that your friend feels is what the Lord is bringing to her attention. Those memories that were brought back that caused her to wake up crying are the things that the Lord would like to heal her of so that he can guide her into becoming the woman she's destined to be....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:15 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, as a result of a family situation in her youth, God wants your friend to draw emotional support from HIM and not other things as she has tended to do in the past, waking up crying could be a cry for help, for me nightmares are dreams in CAPITAL LETTERS, David opened his heart to the Lord, encourage your friend to open her heart and speak about her childhood, everything, writing a letter to the Lord daily can bring focus and allow us to release stuff to HIM, blessings Gods grace be with your friend, its wonderful that you posted that, your friend is going to be blessed, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Yes, amen martin from Africa...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 am

Sponsored content