Song, People, Bathroom, Toilet, Fast Food & Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Song, People, Bathroom, Toilet, Fast Food & Door

Post by MyBeloved on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:39 pm

I had this dream last night. When I woke up I had a song in my mind... "We Cry Out" by Kari Jobe (You can listen to it on Youtube)

I'm wondering how this song connects with the dream I had. The other dreams I have had I'm always standing outside a door and there are always people behind a door. I'm always wanting to open the door to let the people out. But its always "Not yet, almost done" This time I am in a bathroom wanting to open the door to let the people out. But I'm going #2.

I am in a family room sized bathroom. I could sense that there were people in the bathroom that I knew. I was sitting on the toilet with my head down, I needed to go #2. I got up and looked in the toilet. I didn't actually go, but I was surprised with all that came out. In the water there was already white toliet paper in it and I flushed. The people had no idea that I was even in the bathroom, they were clued out on what was going on. I saw a mirror and sink, but no one was looking in the mirror or using the sink, they had their backs turned away. I didn't have to look in the mirror, because I already knew what I looked like. The door was closed in the bathroom. On the other side of the door was a fast food place. I saw a friend of mine in the bathroom. She was the only one I saw in color. Everyone else was blurry. I turned to her and said "I need you to open the door and let out the smell, it needs to come out" After asking her, I knew that I was the one that had to open the door.

How does the song relate to this?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Song, People, Bathroom, Toilet, Fast Food & Door

Post by traveller on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm

The song u mentioned by Kari Jobe is about crying out to God/El Shaddai/God Almighty for His Grace..
The version of "We cry out" by Jesus Culture (also on Youtube) is what I thought u referred to, but u check it out if that's related to your dream: That version of the song is about repentance, returning to God and crying out for God's mercy and grace and to be free..
Could u be praying on behalf of the people u r seeing/knowing in the bathroom?
Just my thoughts.. Please continue to pray for interp.
God bless u!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top