Polar Bear Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Polar Bear Dream

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:03 am

Hi there, my daughter of 6 dreamed this....
It was in Ice land where Polar bears live. We were sitting on rocks watching movies.
Mum said: “We cannot go to the movies tomorrow because the polar bears are coming.”
There was a bald man who thought that the polar bears were not coming tomorrow.
He has an orange skin colour on his face. Looks like his face was dead.
There was a polar bear eating and Papa and mum were setting up a train (red/orange)
I saw the Polar bear just like the bald man except it was white. While it was eating I (Natalie) was dancing around it teasing the bear.
Papa took out a long sword and said to the bear: “Do you want to fight with my girl friend. Papa killed the polar bear dead with his sword.
The one Polar bear mum was very kind and said : You can have my club until tomorrow because she had to fight. I was holding the bear club tightly in my arms.Then we climbed down the mountain. We got in a big bus.
All comments welcomed, blessings martin

Last edited by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete lines)

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Polar Bear Dream

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Martin,

I am not really sure what the dream mean,are you saying that the polar bear and the bald man resembled?If this be the case then it appears very un natural and perharps demonic.,It may be attacks of some kind presented to your daughter in a adream in away that she can understand.You killing the bear might be standing in the gap for your daughter.The Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, is our offensive weapon. It is incredibly powerful and effective at driving away the enemy and tearing down his work.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Peter, yes that's about all I got out of it, the unnatural, hit on something, thanks, demonic coming against us, and the word of God destroying the demons, Praise God, thanks very much for helping...blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top