Two dreams about words turned into a Hurricanes in the elections.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams about words turned into a Hurricanes in the elections.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:02 am

Blessings dear ones,

I had two dreams back to back.

First dream,

I was with the Lord and he took me to where president Bush was going to be interviewed about him being in office the last eight years.It was like we were there but no one can see us. As they began to interview Bush I could see he was humbled by his being in office that when he answered the questions you could see that he was broken in his heart and that he answered the questions in all truth and in humility. Then after the interview was over they had people who were critics and had opinions of Bushes answers and all of a sudden their words turned into a Hurricane and turned everything into confusion and lies and deception. I cried out to the Lord and said," Oh Lord why do they have to do these things, people are basing their truth on the confusion and lies of the Media.

Second dream,

I was with the Lord and He took me to where Sarah and Mecain where being interviewed in the news and all of a sudden the same thing happened again the critics and this person and that person where saying this and that and soon the words turned into a Hurricane swirling around the room covering the words that were spoken from the candidates. I began to weep and I cried out to the Lord oh Lord why do people listen to the lies and opinions of others and form truth from them. Open our eyes oh Lord and reveal your truth to the church and this nations. I could not stop weeping as I was so undone before the Lord.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams about words turned into a Hurricanes in the elections.

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 am

Your dream is a clear indication that words can be destructive and damaging like a hurricane. So I need to be careful how I speak especially about those in authority. Thanks for sharing Cheering

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top