Dream about a muddy shoe/phone call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about a muddy shoe/phone call

Post by dreamer777 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 am

Last night, I woke up abruptly after two visions. The first, a man at a window. It was a pleasant sight at first, and then I felt angry at him. I was still thankful and woke feeling I should pray for this person. The second, I was in a long, stone hallway lined with basins and cabinets. I was struck with how clean it was. Although there were no windows it was filled with light. I was on my knees praying with my head lifted and my hands held up level with my head. I woke up saying something that sounded like t prayer of thankfulness.

Next, I was in some type of park and I saw someone that I knew in the dream. She was with two children, a girl and a younger boy. The boy appeared to be perhaps two or three. He was in a stroller and the woman was allowing him to drink coke from a bottle. In the dream I was appalled at this and could not believe she would allow that.

Suddenly, I was in a house that I believe may have been near the park or the field where we were. I noted that there were two white houses next to each other. In the dream I could not see faces of those I spoke with but I was expressing my doubts about my calling someone who had asked me to call them. They urged me to call, but before we could finish the discussion, a man called and said he would be somewhere I would be and we could talk there. I knew the person with him was a witch and I could see their faces as though it were a split screen. I was very uncomfortable with the thought of seeing this woman or even talking to her on the phone. We then sat in the living room. A little girl was with me then and we had a bowl of popcorn. At that point, the other two people were sitting in two chairs opposite of the couch the girl and I were sitting. Suddenly I realized I was missing my left shoe. I proceeded to go to the other house to get it.

I walked down two stairs and across stairs. Although the sky was clear blue the area near the stairs was all muddy. The more I tried to get it off, the more my foot got stuck. I went inside to the bathroom where a tub of warm water was waiting. My left foot remained clean. I dipped my right foot in and gently cleased it--shoe and all. I noticed that my black pants became white and that that the right hem of the right leg remained wet. I put on the other shoe. There was a person in the hallway that I do not know, I just was aware of them. Neither of us seemed alarmed or surprised to see each other. The dream ended.

Thanks!

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top