I tried to resuscitate my fish.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I tried to resuscitate my fish.

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I had a dream that my fish (white gourami) got tangled in the fake plants and was almost dead. I said, "Oh no, you are not going to die!" I started trying to get the water moving through it's gills by holding it's tail and swaying it from side to side.....mimicking how a fish naturally swims. Kind of like when you're going fishing and the fish is too small to eat, so instead of just throwing it in, you wiggle it in the water by it's tail for a second or two....then let it go. Anyhow, the fish kept floating to the top. I think that I was finally successful, but it wasn't 100% back to normal.

IRL, I need to clean the fish tank, or get a big catfish to eat up the old food on the bottom. I always remember to feed the fish, but it's quite a job to clean up after the little guy. I had a lot of fish before, but they all died one by one over a year's time. This was the only fish that my husband picked out and it's the only one left coincidentally. We're separated now....on our way to divorce. I often see the fish IRL as a reflection of my husband, like it's my way of still taking care of him, without really taking care of him.....IDK.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I tried to resuscitate my fish.

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:52 am

I see two possible interpretaions here; someone you've helped lead to the Lord is in trouble witht htier faith; 2. your husband is in trouble. I say "someone you helped lead to the Lord" becuase fish often symbolize believers and this was "your" fish, one you are respinsble for. But given your comments I'd bet on the second interpretation.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:23 am

hi there, just some thoughts, the dream says you are taking care of your husband or you should be taking care of him, prayfully ask the Lord for more detail on what to do, blessings, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 am

Hi Christa,
I see two dreams on this site this morning that have similar themes. Please read Ezekiel 34. The Lord has shown me for a long time that the church needs to change. The "white" fish represents the sons and daughters of the Lord who have been deceived by the church system as we know it. As in real life, the whole "tank" needs to be cleansed. The Lord will use you to resuscitate those who are "dying on the vine," so to speak. I used to work for Habitat for Humanity, and had to visit churches, and I can tell you that very very few have the Holy Spirit operating. It was discouraging to witness the deadness of those churches. The Holy Spirit is represented by water. Rivers of living waters are supposed to be flowing out of us, and the Lord is doing a work to once again flow through His children. But many need to be revived. This fish represents one of them. I also agree with martin...I don't believe it is a coincidence that this fish, who was chosen by your husband, and dressed in white, is the only one left. Oh, this just came to me...your husband represents the Lord, our real husband, and the fish represents the ones He has chosen. "Many are called, but few are chosen." You will be helping God's chosen to come back to life, His life. Filled with the Spirit! HalleluYah! Shalom, dewick.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 am

thanks dewick, i agree with you 100%, its the same in South Africa, word and the spirit needs to be operating in balance in the church, its interesting the water over the gills, we need the Holy Spirit to breathe, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

You guys rock..........I'm posting this in the manifestation section. I think every single one of you hit key aspects to this dream. I think the interpretation lies in the culmination of all of your words. Thank you so much! Wow....you guys are anointed with serious dream interpretation giftings!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 am

Hi Christa/Martin/Dewick. I'd just like to caution against an anti-church stance. In spite of problems it's God's church, Christ's bride, and in many years as a belever I've never seen any good come of this attitude. I believe the interpretation here is personal to Christa and her situation.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 am

Hi jwhita, I am sorry if I sound like I am against "church" but I am only saying what the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me. I am not against the church, the Lord loves the church, but in its present condition, it needs change. Have you visited many churches? If you ask the Lord about it, I am sure He will tell you. I exhort everyone to seek the Lord about what it is that He is saying about this subject. My intention is not to start trouble, but we need to wake up. We need to walk in the fulness of what God intended for His body, because we are in a time of increasing wickedness. The hour is late, and I don't think most people know how late it is. The "church" I speak of is not the same one the Lord teaches us about. If you read through the New Testament, I know you will see a different church than what we see today. I have gone to church for 47 years, and I still do. It is all we have right now. God gave me a dream once where He called it a "country club." He has given me many others about it, and He is going to bring change. We should be praising Him for it. It has actually started, but will become more intense, and it is for our good. Blessings, dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Dewick!! I very much agree with that. I too have seen and been to many churches in my travels and various places i've lived and (as sad as it is) it's very true what u r saying!
Pray and Praise the Lord for we need the change He's going to bring!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:31 pm

I have to say that I think my husband's faith is truly in trouble. I feel that he's really depressed about his actions lately. I agree with jwhita on that. I also agree with the other opinions because I have been helping the church I've been going to get a website going, get their food bank in order, helping them with the children's church, etc. The church doesn't even have a youth group....which I used to lead years ago. The problem I've been having is that this custody battle interfered with my church going and communication with the pastor because of my husband's wackiness (he would show up, walk off with our daughter .....although his visitation is supposed to be supervised ......which would freak me out.....so, I haven't gone for a couple of weeks now). I truly believe that there is a depression hovering over people in my circles....including my husband and my church....even my friends. I know you guys got the interpretation, but I think I'm going to wait on posting the manifestation, so that I can show the outcome of this whole ordeal. Thanks so much for your interpretations....I believe that God did a double whammy here and gave me two separate interpretations in the one dream. I find that very cool actually. Pray for me guys ok.

Last edited by Christa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "here" not "hear" :))

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Christa -

Just thoughts....

I'm in agreement that this dream is about helping someone who is having trouble in their faith. Because of the way that you see the fish reflecting your husband IRL, it likely is symbolizing your husband. The dream may be a call to intercede for him....

I also agree that you should wait to post the dream in the manifestation section...post it there after you see this dream play out IRL, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: the notion that the church is dead...

I agree with jwhita that we have to tread lightly in these matters regarding the dead Church. Sister Sandra posted a corporate word recently that I think is relevant to this part of the thread so I'm posting it and asking members to read it:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/corporate-words-f4/let-s-be-a-light-shining-in-the-darkness-t6883.htm

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

thanks, i repent, and trust that His body will be healed! Lord we ask that You would blow on Your church refreshing Winds of Your Spirit! blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:37 pm

I do believe that churches (gatherings of believers) sometimes die a slow death when a religious spirit sinks it's claws in. The gathering part can die.....not the believers. Many churches have religious spirits operating unnoticed. The church that I'm going to now may have one.....IDK. My church, where I lived a few months ago, had a religious spirit working on it....trying to take it down. My pastor had nipped it in the bud right away....thanks to a dream I had interpreted on this site, it's in the manifestation section. I think what Dewick and the others are referring to is a church (a gathering of believers) that hasn't caught on to the religious spirits (or other foul spirits for that matter) as a whole. God's grace is sufficient for everybody.

If we are His, He will NEVER leave us nor forsake us.....will our church building have a "for lease" sign on it someday, maybe, but because of the blood of Jesus, we'll never have that sign on us. I believe that God strategically places us where he does in order to use us and to feed us. I'm cool with God putting me in a "dying church," and because I'm not dying personally.....I can help to bring some life back into the gathering.

I still back what I've said. I don't believe this is just a dream about my husband, because what Dewick, Traveller, and Martin wrote all witnessed to my spirit as well as what JWhita wrote. I've been feeling burdened with both my husband and my church....no joke. God bless you all, thanks for every one of your responses. You're all very valuable resources to me.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 am

Good morning everyone, I pray you are all blessed in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you, Christa, for your response.

I can not repent of what I wrote, because I know that what I know about the church as we know it comes from the Spirit of God. He brought back to my memory throughout the night some of the verses He gave me over the years. I repeat that the Lord loves the "Church" His people, His body. The system we know of today is not what He intended. I don't want to bash it, I just know that God has something better in mind. I had no idea how bad things were until God opened my eyes. He has told me that the refining goes on, but the people are not being cleansed. Do you know how many of God's people are bound and have no idea how to be free? This is not the place to get into a discussion, but when I see a dream that God is giving about those He is choosing to help His body, I feel compelled to speak.

I read a dream here from Joshe, and it is titled, "Church and cemeteries." I didn't even want to speak about that one, but if you read it, you can clearly see what the Lord is saying. Keep in mind, that I am not the one giving these dreams, the Lord is. We must ask the Lord what He is saying, and not look for the opinions of man

As I said earlier, I love the "church", but it doesn't mean that it does not need improvement. This is a question of life and death for many if they are not hearing and experiencing the truth. Remember that the Word warns that in the end days there will be a form of righteousness, but men will deny the power. I believe that is what we are seeing today. Many blessings, dewick.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:13 am

"The Church" is a place of hope for the hopeless, a place of healing, a "place" where the Spirit dwells and where God has granted His authority. While some congregeations may not be what you think they should be, this negativity toward "the church" isn't from the Lord. And unless your sphere of authority is over "the church" you run the risk of Korah and his brothers. I'm dropping out of this conversation. But you placed your comments on a public forum and so others in this conversation deserve to see a reply.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:14 pm

aLL,

may the Lord bless you all.

You have been a blesings.

Peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Hi! I just read your dream and thought it was very interesting. The way i understand it, the fish represents a situation in your life that is in danger of coming to an end. You refuse to let it go and do everything you can to coax it back to life and show it how to live again. In the end, it will live, but may not be the same as it was before.

Ask the Lord which situation He is speaking to you about.

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:46 pm

"I'm dropping out of this conversation. But you placed your comments on a public forum and so others in this conversation deserve to see a reply." - I agree with this 100%. Now that I read Daphanie's response, I'm thinking that this may have been mostly about my husband. I apologize to Lurdys, JWhita, and the others because I thought I was standing ground on something that I was sure of, but I guess I wasn't. I'd like to consider all of the posted interpretations on my own now and pray about it.

PLEASE.......AS A FAVOR, I ASK THAT NOBODY ELSE POSTS TO THIS TOPIC. I'M SORRY, I JUST NEED TO PRAY ABOUT THE RESPONSES I'VE ALREADY RECEIVED. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR RESPONSES. GOD BLESS.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top