Reoccuring Dream Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Dream Series

Post by dreamer777 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

I have had a series of dreams in which I am in church or at a church function and this man I know happens to be there as well. Sometimes the gathering is small, sometimes larger. In the first dream, he was in another room. In the most recent dream, he came to sit near me during a church service. I had a child with me. The child disappeared but the blanket was left there. It was then I realized that I had forgotten to wear pants. I was not embarrassed really, the shirt was a bit long, but I decided to walk out near the pool where my attire would seem more appropriate.

When at the pool, I saw this man who was at the water's edge. I found it odd that at first he was wearing trunks but I looked away for a moment and looked back to see from the back he appeared to be wearing a Mormon Missionary's attire. When he turned around I noticed that his badge was on the floor and in it's place were a pair of wings, like pilots wear on a uniform. We never spoke but there was eye contact.

The next thing I know, we are on two separate busses. He is with a bunch of children on a school bus and he is trying to communicate with me with gestures. Finally we reach our destination which happens to be a different part of the church we were in previously. I didn't see him get off his bus. I walked down a long hallway and noticed a bathroom on the right. Somehow I was dressed in nice clothes although I did not see myself find them. I then notice the man seated outside of a children's Sunday school room sitting on a blanket. I told him I would only be a minute. I waited in line to turn in some paperwork but a family had brought in sacks of food and no one was paying attention. I finally laid down the paperwork and went to get my car. I drove the car inside the building and parked it on the carpet where the man was. Without speaking, he got up off the blanket which I then picked up and hung on a rack. I noticed a bible lying on the floor beside him.

A week or so later, I had several dreams of this man standing in a stone tower and gazing out an open window that overlooked a lush, green meadow that was beautiful. I was observing, but could almost smell the fragrance of the room.

Nights after this, I dreamed I had a baby. I was very surprised. I was even more surprised when I realized that he was the father. In the dream we were all very happy, but there were no words.

Last night, I had a dream about this man again. His hands and feet were bound and then just as I was watching, he was completely wrapped like a mummy. Nothing was uncovered but his eyes.

I do know this man in real life and he is Mormon. I am Christian. Thoughts?

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Dream Series

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

The thing that gets me is that he is bound. His eyes are blind and his ears are deaf. His body is bound so he can't move. Mormons worship something that is not God. Just some thoughts.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer777 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Yes, but his eyes were very alert, shining blue almost. Even as though he had seen something frightening. In the last dream I felt he had given in to something evil.

It does make sense that Mormons worship something other than God.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:49 pm

ah, sorry, I misread that part. I don't interpret dreams, I only mention what sticks out to me. He is def. powerless over something but can't do anything about it.
Pray for him that God will take him out of bondage and bring him into the light of the Real Truth.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Hindīsfeet!!!
How do you know that mormons worship something that is not God?
I am not trying to start a debate here....I am just curious. Were you a mormon before?

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm

I don't remember how I know. I've done a Lot of reading about mormonism and other religions that claim they are christianity or close to it. I might be wrong, it might be Yah they worship.

I didn't get it from this site but this is pretty self explanatory.
http://www.letusreason.org/LDS33.htm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm

I am an ex-mormon and I can tell you...Mormons worship God, believe in Jesus Christ and also in the Holy Spirit but of course you can believe whatever you want because is your right....No hard feeling please.
With love Josue Tortola

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 pm

What made you change your mind about mormonism?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer777 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:36 am

Any thoughts about the dream? I am not Mormon, just looking for an interpretation of these dreams. Thanks.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 am

Dreamer777!!!
I apologize for "invading" your post the mormon topic but I thought it was necessary to clarify it.

"I have had a series of dreams in which I am in church or at a church function and this man I know happens to be there as well. Sometimes the gathering is small, sometimes larger. In the first dream, he was in another room. In the most recent dream, he came to sit near me during a church service. I had a child with me. The child disappeared but the blanket was left there. It was then I realized that I had forgotten to wear pants. I was not embarrassed really, the shirt was a bit long, but I decided to walk out near the pool where my attire would seem more appropriate."

Both of you belong to the body of Jesus Christ...you saw him in another room because heīs going to a different church... but churches are just buildings...what makes the people be together in the body of Jesus Christ is the faith that we have in him...the child that you see probably represents that you are still in a lower spiritual knowledge but be aware that is going to disappear...when that happen your going to see the things quite different that you see them now and your going to understand that it doesnīt matter what building (what church) or buildings is the people visiting they can belong to the body of Jesus Christ....Thatīs why you see him getting close to you.

"When at the pool, I saw this man who was at the water's edge. I found it odd that at first he was wearing trunks but I looked away for a moment and looked back to see from the back he appeared to be wearing a Mormon Missionary's attire. When he turned around I noticed that his badge was on the floor and in it's place were a pair of wings, like pilots wear on a uniform. We never spoke but there was eye contact."

This part of the dream represents how the image that you have of him is going to change...you see his mormon badge on the floor and a pair of wings instead because the wings represent freedom to fly....maybe to another building...maybe to another church....."We never spoke but there was eye contact." You donīt need to speak to understand spiritual things you just feel them.

"The next thing I know, we are on two separate busses. He is with a bunch of children on a school bus and he is trying to communicate with me with gestures. Finally we reach our destination which happens to be a different part of the church we were in previously."

You are using to different vehicles to reach the same place (The Body of Jesus Christ). And yes.... his spirit is communicating with you with dreams.
The bunch of children here represent people that heīs teaching or guiding.

"I didn't see him get off his bus. I walked down a long hallway and noticed a bathroom on the right. Somehow I was dressed in nice clothes although I did not see myself find them. I then notice the man seated outside of a children's Sunday school room sitting on a blanket. I told him I would only be a minute."

This part of the dream is interesting because reveal that you try to find him, you finally discover that he has been busy with his "children" but for now heīs taking a break.

"I waited in line to turn in some paperwork but a family had brought in sacks of food and no one was paying attention. I finally laid down the paperwork and went to get my car. I drove the car inside the building and parked it on the carpet where the man was. Without speaking, he got up off the blanket which I then picked up and hung on a rack. I noticed a bible lying on the floor beside him."

Thereīs gonna be people between you and him and is going to be kind of difficult to talk about important issues that are here represented by the paperwork but anyway you realize that he reads the bible

"A week or so later, I had several dreams of this man standing in a stone tower and gazing out an open window that overlooked a lush, green meadow that was beautiful. I was observing, but could almost smell the fragrance of the room."

Heīs getting firm in his belief about the spiritual things that the Lord give us and you are able to see them and feel them too.

"Nights after this, I dreamed I had a baby. I was very surprised. I was even more surprised when I realized that he was the father. In the dream we were all very happy, but there were no words."

Probably this man and you are going to be married in the future....if that is not the case the baby that you see could be the product of your growing in the spiritual realm through knowledge....something that both of you achieve together.

"Last night, I had a dream about this man again. His hands and feet were bound and then just as I was watching, he was completely wrapped like a mummy. Nothing was uncovered but his eyes."

He is afraid to move from the place that he is now....probably he wants to do it but there are a lot of thoughts in his mind that tie him and donīt allow him to be free.

"Yes, but his eyes were very alert, shining blue almost. Even as though he had seen something frightening. In the last dream I felt he had given in to something evil."

He is afraid to move...his eyes can see and his mind undertands but he is afraid.
I think that this guy likes you.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer777 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 am

Wow, thanks. It's okay about the Mormon thing, I understand, I just didn't want there to be an argument about it.

Be blessed!

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I totally agree dreamer!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 am