Disturbing Dream..any insight- Deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disturbing Dream..any insight- Deception

Post by SWS on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I find myself in a prestigous college, well beyond me, like Oxford, more grand, very elite group of people, all very very rich. I'm a student here, and am very surprised at that fact... I'm looking around, I don't know anyone, I have no friends, I don't fit in... I call my dad from the phone at school and say, "dad, why I am here, i don't belong here. I don't fit in , I don't know anyone. I knkow my brother goes here but we don't travel in the same circles... I don't belong here. My dad says, yes you do belong there, you'll be fine."

I look around and am introduced to a group of people, we are sitting at like a round table, kind of open like sitting at a window in a restaurant. I fell oout of place, I don't feel close to anyone or seem to know them personally. A girl walks by, not dressed in the uniform like all attending people are wearing. She is walking by our table and notices me, she's a friend I know, she is working there and is now leaving. She says "what are you doing here?" I said I go here. She says " you do, you're not working here? You're not doing makeup here?" (interesting as I only did hair and makeup for friends many years ago but never as a profession) I said no, and she just walks away.
I am now doing makeup for all their school productions, grand productions like concerts, I assumed by the "friends" nudging that this was why I was here. I meet a guy during one of the shows, he's the most handsome popular, desirable guy in the whole campus. He's sitting down with me. It is very dark in here, the production/show is going on. I realize we are together watching the show. I am sitting upright in my chair, he is taking 2-3 chairs up and kind of laying with his legs stretched out on my legs. He begins to push his foot/against my crotch. I am startled and push myself back, pretending not to notice. He does it again, I push him off with my hand this time and tell him to stop. He leans in and says, "it's okay, relax. You're going to have to give in because we are married" I look at him schocked. I look at his hand and then at mine to see proof of this marraige and see us both wearing rings. I go with the whole idea. Next day comes we are sitting in the light now in the same way. I'm understanding that "something happened/was given to him" the night before. I'm sitting closer to him, comfortable with him, like smitten, very childish feeling... a girl walks up and says
hi "so in so a first name and a last name", then she turns to me and says, "hi so and so a first name and a DIFFERENT last name"-hence the realization that we don't have the same last name/not married.
I sit up straight, and say " I thought we we married?!!" he says " you idiot, we aren't married" and everyone around me laughed, they were all in on it together! I scramble around trying to figure out what happened, how this could've happened, disgusted that I gave in to a lie and gave something so intimate of myself away to it. I look for pieces of paper on the floor, as if to piece the story together.
Dream ends

any prayerful insight is appreciated

Last edited by SWS on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a few important details remembered)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disturbing Dream..any insight- Deception

Post by jill16 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi SWS,
After reading your description of your dream, the main thing that I sensed after praying for insight was that there might have been or might be now instances where you take people's opinions or words about you at face value even when they are not positive or true. The part where you were upset because you gave something intimate of yourself away I think is about your trust, friendship, and compassion for others, and unfortunately, sometimes people may have taken advantage of those qualities in you.

The part about your Dad saying you fit in when you felt like you didn't came across to me as maybe that you need to look to your Heavenly Abba for your identity, not anyone else's feelings, not your surroundings, not even the things you do because God loves you as His child, and when He says you matter, and fit in where ever He has placed you, He will back you up all the way.

I thought of a couple of verses here: ! Thessalonians 5:21: "Test everything, hold on to the good." & Romans 8: 14-16: "Because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.' The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children."

Blessings to you,
Jill
flower

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:32 am

Hi SWS,
I agree whole heartedly with Jill. Those are excellent verses for this dream. I believe the Lord has given me something else for you. You are called to be a leader. This college represents the church, and the "elite" in the church, those who are the leadership. However, many are focused on wealth, position and recognition from man. You do not feel as if you fit in because you don't, because you are not seeking what they seek. You discern that right away, and called your Father right away. He tells you that you are in the right place. By Him telling you that you will be fine, He is assuring you that He will be with you, for He has called you there for this time. I feel that He is calling you to make a difference in this position that He has placed you in, or will soon place you. He wants you to bring change...hence "doing their make up". He is going to change the "face" of the leadership in the church as we know it. He will be their true covering. (hair) There is also a warning here. Do not be side tracked by the allure of the glory of man, nor their approval. All that glitters is not gold. As Jill said, test everything. Look to our Father, not to man for your approval or position. Believe Him, and only Him. It is a hard thing to do, for all our lives we have been taught to be accepted by man. I am sure you know that man is deceitful. The Word says that the heart is desparately wicked, who can know it. As long as you keep going to our Father, "you will be fine." Many, many, will fight against what God is about to do. They will deny those God is raising up, and say it is deception or counterfeit. Just as when Jesus came, the most "religious" of the day, the very leaders, denied who He was and what He came for. They tried to trap Him, just as there will be traps for those God is raising up in this hour. We all must keep our eyes focused on the Lord, and keep from being lured away by man or idols. I believe we must be ready for persecution and mocking. There is going to be jealousy, anger and misunderstanding. As Jesus said, mother will be against daughter, father against son. Leaders will be against their own flocks, thinking they are doing God's work. However, the Holy Spirit will be our teacher, and "Love" must be our motive. Please ask the Lord about these things, but I believe this is from Him. Blessings, dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Thank you both for your time~Be blessed- I am encouraged greatly
your sister in Christ~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am