Vice President Joe Biden's wife Kathy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vice President Joe Biden's wife Kathy

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:26 pm

I didn't know what Joe Biden's wife's name was before (it's Jill IRL), but in my dream, her name was Kathy. She had short brown hair, was tall, and a little heavy set, but not too much. I was visiting with Kathy at her home and she kept telling me how she was very worried about the safety of her family. In the next part of the dream, I saw Joe Biden up close, giving a speech to the USA. It was televised, but I was very close to him because I could see his eyes had dark circles underneath. He also looked a little pale and aged. He had a few more wrinkles than I remembered him to have when he became the Vice President. The speech seemed to piss off the entire USA population. I was unbiased because I was friends with him and his family. I had dinner at their house that night. We were all lined up on one side of the table eating dinner, looking out their glass dining room, which was eye-level with a major street. The dining room was very small and well lit, so everyone outside on the street was watching us eat. I felt a little strange being exposed like that. Kathy seemed to be going about her routine of serving people dinner, being a good hostess. All of a sudden, we all squint our eyes looking out, realizing that people with guns were aiming at us. They were in black suits with uzis. The bullets broke the glass. We all tried to get out of the way, but the only one that survived was me. Uuuugghh. Help!?!?!?!!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vice President Joe Biden's wife Kathy

Post by Christa on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 am

Hi everyone, any thoughts?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:28 am

I wonder if the pres. and Biden are doing underhanded things with the mafia or some terrorist group?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Lord please give our leaders wisdom.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Eeeek......it wouldn't be unheard of, but I sure do hope not.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:15 am

I'm sure the name Kathy is important since it's not really her name, here is the meaning.

The etymology is debated: it could derive from the earlier Greek name Εκατερινη (Hekaterine), which came from εκατερος (hekateros) "each of the two"; it could derive from the name of the goddess HECATE; it could be related to Greek αικια (aikia) "torture"; or it could be from a Coptic name meaning "my consecration of your name". In the early Christian era it became associated with Greek καθαρος (katharos) "pure", and the Latin spelling was changed from Katerina to Katharina to reflect this.

I pray God would give you the meaning of this dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Interesting.....thank you UML. I know he has a right hand person in his life named Kathy, I don't remember the association, but she's important to him. I only found that out after I had this dream because I knew virtually nothing about Joe Biden.....in fact, I was calling him Bo Biden for a while (sorry to all fellow Americans out there for my ignorance). The Kathy in my dream looked absolutely nothing like his wife as well. Thanks for the reply. :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 am

base on what is said here:
each of the two shall God increase in the shallow valley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down