Orange Water in Shower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orange Water in Shower

Post by jill16 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 am

I had a really strange dream last night, and am not sure what it might be about. I dreamt that my husband and I were vacationing in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, and when I turned the shower on, the water turned from clear to orange (it looked almost like punch or koolaid), and then it turned back and forth a couple more times. I yelled out of the shower to my husband in the next room to tell him about it, and he said it was nothing that the water department just had to put some orange water out there sometimes to get rid of it, but not to worry about it. That didn't make sense, but I finished my shower, and when I was drying off, I noticed there were huge red hives and blisters on my thighs that hadn't been there before.

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Orange Water in Shower

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:32 pm

"water department just had to put some orange water out there sometimes to get rid of it,"
I just read a verse last night Matthew 12:22-32. The Pharisees accused Jesus of casting out a devil by using the power of Satan. Jesus explained to them the error and folly of their "logic". After having explained that He was casting out demons by the Spirit of God, Jesus warned them that blaspheming the Spirit of God by calling it the devil would not be forgiven.
Which doesn't make sense either (casting out the devil with the devil). That's just my thoughts about the senseless part.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jill16 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks, hinds' feet. After I read your reply, I had a thought about what you said: in that part of this dream might be referring to my husband's state of mind currently about God. He is not a Christian, and is very skeptical about the authenticity and authority of the Bible, and believes more in science and rationality. So it's funny that in the dream, he said something that was nonsense while I questioned him for a change. A lot of his rational beliefs don't make sense to me, and vice versa, and this sometimes causes issues and tension in our relationship.

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 pm

I understand what you are going through with your husband because mine isn't a "believer" either. He has been thinking about going into agnosticism...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 pm

I am believing that he WILL be a believer very soon!!! praying praiseGod

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:59 am

Hi Hindsfeet. I've read in several places that orange can mean danger, but that's from our modern custom of using it in signs and safety equipment. If you're a VOLs fan it means victory. if you're a lover of plants and flowers it could mean beauty. The shower probabably represents cleansing. here is a list of possible meanings I copied from another site.

Last edited by lola21st on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines)

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 am

PS, because of the shower, I tend toward the meaning Purification by God's fire.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, the showering could be negative as it produces sickness on you, the water in the shower relates to the way your husband is treating you in some way, it could be emotions, words etc, it appears that he doesnot know the impact of what he does, prayfully consider, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jill16 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks so much for your encouragement and prayers for my husband's salvation. Sometimes I get discouraged (especially when I'm sitting alone in church, and see all the couples there), but I know that God's timing is not always the same as what I envision it will be! I'll pray for the Lord to draw your husband close to Him also.
flower

hind'sfeet wrote:I am believing that he WILL be a believer very soon!!! praying praiseGod
flower

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Amen Cheering

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jill16 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi jwhita,
I think that it is a good possibility that I'm currently going through a cleansing by fire like you described. I've only been a Christian for about 3 years, and this past year has been a year of growth for me in a lot of areas, but also a time where I've gone through some tough places in facing the past, and problems in my present relationships.

Thanks for sharing your insight,
Blessings,
Jill

jwhita wrote:PS, because of the shower, I tend toward the meaning Purification by God's fire.
flower

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jill16 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi Martin,
I hope you don't get my reply twice, I tried to post a reply back to you a little while ago, but I don't think it went through.
Anyways, I think you had some very good insight for several areas of this dream. There are definitely some hurtful and broken places in my relationship with my husband, and he often does not realize the extent of the damage and problems because I have a lot of walls up emotionally that keep him at a distance. Also, I do get sick a lot with colds, the flu, and other things, and struggle with anxiety and depression a lot. I tend to keep things bottled in, and just try to fix things myself, and not risk any conflict. Definitely some things to pray about!
Thanks for sharing,
Blessings,
Jill
flower

martin from Africa wrote:hi there, just a few thoughts, the showering could be negative as it produces sickness on you, the water in the shower relates to the way your husband is treating you in some way, it could be emotions, words etc, it appears that he doesnot know the impact of what he does, prayfully consider, blessings martin

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:38 pm

hi there, thanks for the encouragement, all Praise to Him, something which has helped me a lot, David poured out His heart before the Lord daily, pour out your heart and do not carry anything yourself, given EVERYTHING to the LORD moment by moment, its the carrry of stuff that causes of problems, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top