Worshiping God & Hidden Cameras

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worshiping God & Hidden Cameras

Post by ManOfGod17 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 am

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

I had a dream, and I was walking through the Town center and i was worshiping God, and there was this other boy beside me who was praying i think for the anointing and i felt empowered standing next to him at this time and i said to him do you feel that and he said yes and we both kind of stood still and listened it was like just peace calm, and holiness existed.

Then I had another dream and i was with my friend and we was at this college training thing but it was the kind of place you go if you get kicked out of school, so there was all us people who were bad at school, and if i remember correctly Janet Jackson was our teacher, and she told my friend to go and while i had to stay and i got all hyper saying why do i have to stay and learn this rubbish, and then i remember me and my friend just walking out and it being completely pitch black couldn't see a thing apart from strange lights all around us and when we walked out a flash caught us and took our picture it was cameras in the dark and because we couldn't see we just felt this evil presence around us so we started screaming and running while holding on to each other, there was no where to go, so then we saw the slight movement of someone who was coming towards us he looked like he was a priest but he had his hood up and was wearing all black and we ran and i jumped out of my dream. And i woke just thinking how real it seemed

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worshiping God & Hidden Cameras

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm

Well, Bro, you know what happens when you rebel right? Rebelling = sinning, and we all do it....and we all need to repent from time to time when we do. In your first dream, you were worshiping God, but in your second dream you were rebelling. You had peace when you were worshiping God....that boy was a good influence on you. In your second dream, your friend went to a school for kids who get kicked out of school.....and you went there too....not a good influence (see where I'm going here). You're teacher tried to keep you safe, because your friend was unreachable at that point, but you weren't. When you rebelled and just walked out......what really happened is that you walked away from the umbrella of protection the Holy Spirit gives you when you walk alongside of Him.[b]

It's no small thing when we rebel....adults do this with hardly any guilt feelings these days....but it's a dangerous position we get ourselves into when we walk away from Holy Spirit's hand of protection. Holy Spirit guides us through the wilderness up until the day that we meet our Bridegroom (Jesus). He protects us from the snakes, spiders, traps, and hidden dangers. Our fight isn't against flesh and blood, but against the supernatural evil world that we usually don't sense or see. That cloaked guy sounded like the grim reaper huh?! Sounds like a scary dream, but just take it as a warning from Holy Spirit that you need to get back on track with Him and lock arms with Him, so that you can be supernaturally protected. It starts with asking God for forgiveness....then turning from your sin (that means doing a 180 degree turnaround ok). It's something we all have to do more times than not, but Holy Spirit always meets us where we are. Know what I mean?

thumbs

Last edited by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to soften a sentence :))

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 am

Wow, Thank You Christa that dream really shook me up and i kind of thought that to it was just i needed conformation and you just gave it. I haven't been the same lately just have kind of lost my fire but its not like i don't care i want it back but just cant seem to find it but i will repent and turn from the sin by the grace of God

Thank You Sis

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

Well, Bro, I would have to say that for a 17 year old, you rock! You should be the one influencing your friends because you have a good solid foundation. Believe me, it's not weird....even if you're friends say it is. Deep inside, they want to know every little thing you say about Bible prophecy, Jesus' love, and why He died for us. I know it's hard to be a good influence on others (that means living very Christ-like)....it doesn't seem to get too much easier either as you get older, but just remember that we are in the "season" for Jesus' return.

Here's a cool way to get your friends into Jesus----> We're in the last days right?!?!?!?!....the end times, and we need to help Jesus reel the unbelievers in, so that they won't be left behind. Start to freak your friends out about it....get them thinking about the book of Revelation in the Bible and topics like the Mark of the Beast and what could happen once the rapture hits....watch the movies Left Behind, and 2012, and War of the Worlds. Get them thinking about this stuff and they'll come running to Jesus. I find that teens love conspiracy theories in general, but Bible prophecy isn't conspiracy theory because it's really going to happen....Jesus is really coming soon. Anyhow, I thought I'd throw that idea out to you because it's interesting stuff that you can go on and on about with your friends....if you want to find a fun way to witness to them. You'll be turning the tables and influencing them without them even knowing it. :) God bless you sweetie. I'm so glad that you posted your dream!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm

I wish i could feel the same i mean sometimes i just hope that God sees that i am just 17 and maybe not expect too much from me in a sense but then i also look at it like He was revealed to me so its got nothing to do my age and as i am young like this boy who was in the dream he is a christian as well, so it was just kind of God what you trying to say kind of thing, but one thing that i can do is do what you said at college because just like in the dream i go to a training college and the weird thing is no1 believes in God there and people shout it out that He don't exist and i just find myself just wanting to scream it out but i don't say nothing, but we have a load of debates which is very good but we always kind of drift away from speaking about God and Christianity but i just hope that God uses me there in someway because i don't want it to seem like i am denying God, and i find i have to explain myself a lot like i don't just out of fear that maybe God will see it in a different way everything's just strange, but thank you for taking time to reply, and if you don't mind i ask that you could pray 4 me
God Bless

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Of course I'll pray for ya. Dear Jesus, I just pray for such an anointing to fall on this young man right now. I pray that you extract any bit of fear out of him, as he battles through this life. Make him a strong warrior in you Lord Jesus. Holy Spirit I ask you to come and impart gifts and equip my brother here with a readiness to walk in his purpose right now as a teenager. Remind him to come to you with everything, even with what to wear each day.....what to eat.....what route to take to school......what person/people to hang out with that day...who to talk to/text on the phone that day. Help him to get You involved in every aspect of his life, every minute of every day, so that he will begin to hear your voice clearly, frequently, and often. Give him peace Lord. I also plead the blood of Jesus over him right now, and I ask Lord that you send your angels to sing songs and speak words of good news into his ears. I command everything evil or negative to get out of his life and away from him right now in Jesus' name. Thank you Holy Spirit, our protector, our witness, our comforter...only You can change us.....help this young man to continue to have that willing heart to serve you in Jesus' name....Amen.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 am

Amen

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:48 am

Sponsored content