Husband's Friend....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband's Friend....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:47 am

Hello~

A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that I had to minister in song at a funeral at a very traditional chuch and members of the choir were not in agreement because I wasn't dressed the part. They were talking amongst themselves but I could discern it. I had a long time friend come in and sat next to me with an extra covering to camoflauge what I was wearing. I ran into my husband's ex-close friend and called him by his nick name. He stopped me and ensured that he was no longer the old person and that I should call him by his real name. He then proceeded to sit next to me in the choir with similar attire to suggest to the choir that since I didn't have what everyone else had on he would take lower and dress as I was. I remember singin the song and God was truly edified. Once the funeral was over I began to walk home and my husband's friend followed me. He began asking me questions about my husband. He wanted to know how he was doing and how were we making it as a couple. I can remember sating to him, please don't wish for my situation to be like yours. (fyi, I don't know his situation) I also can remember thinking in my mind that his wife had curses spoken over her that would prevent child bearing but I didn't mention it to him instead I let him talk. When we got home my husband made a statement,"well look what the dogs bought in" and I sighed to him, babe, shhhhhh, he's not who he used to be and his friend had such a sadness upon his face to see him. He was in such disbelief that we were living content with 3 children. He had so many questions!!!

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband's Friend....

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:51 am

Was there a falling out between your husband and his friend? Maybe his friend regrets some choices and desires to reunite in some way with your husband through you? Do you feel like you "don't belong" in some way with a group of people? Please pray on what i've said
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:10 pm

Desiree yes there was a great fall out with my hubby and his friend. The guy is overseas so he hardly hears from him. Also, I am apart of the worship ministry in my home church and there have been MANY times I've felt the need to leave but have not because of my desire to lead people into worship. praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:09 pm

lifedreamer...i feel like your dream was an actual day in my life...when i have dreamt of people in my past, it has been a because of unresolved issues that i need to address, with others or with myself.
On a side note...i to was on the praise and worship team at my church and encoutered conflict. after much prayer, tears and heart break. i left the team. it was the best thing i did. God opened up so many more opportunites to serve him and he replaced the desire to lead worship with a new ministry he brought to me after i left. Life...i don't know you or your situtation...but speaking from my experience...had i not left...i would have missed out on a new ministry that elevated me to a new level spiritual. i will say a prayer for you that God speaks so clearly to you that you will know that you know that you he whisphered to your heart...
God bless!
Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:54 am

Great words Maria!!
Lifesdreamer: keep in prayer about what you should do! This is the season of "restoration and new beginnings" so who knows what God could be doing there with your husband and his friend!!?
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top