Prophetic dream?Direction perhaps?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophetic dream?Direction perhaps?

Post by gazis on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 am

I {Gary}asked God if someone could have a prophetic dream about my girlfriend and myself.I asked for direction and if God thinks that we are ,or could be a suited couple.

2months later my friend had a dream.Before she told me the details of the dream she had the same dream about six more times.

I got her to write this dream.
The dream starts with Gary on a beach, it's twilight he is dressed in a white shirt and light coloured pants, the ocean is gorgeous and blue the sand almost pure white. Gary looks a little way down and sees a woman dressed in a long flowing white dress walking at a quick pace through the water. He recognises her as his girlfriend and tries to walk a little faster to catch up to her, (Gary is maybe 80m from the water) he tries to walk swiftly but he looks like he is treading water, though he is getting closer. The closer he comes towards her he realises why he keeps losing sight of her. Every time the water touches her feet when it washes in she disappears and when the water receeds again she re-appears. Gary keeps going towards her, as he gets closer he starts calling her name and eventually she hears him over the noise of the ocean, she gives him a half smile and continues walking but a little slower, as Gary catches up more she stops and slowly turns around. The first thing that strikes Gary is the last bit of light of the day almost blinds him off all of her gold jewellry, she is wearing alot of it, she smiles and Gary moves to put his arms around her, they put there arms around each other and while he still holding her Gary moves his head up to look at her and she isnt there, she is gone, but somehow Garys body doesnt notice.
ps Last time my friend had a dream with me in it {Gary} {3years ago} it was prophetic and came true.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophetic dream?Direction perhaps?

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 am

Is your girlfriend saved? Water can represent the spirit of God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 am

I had a very uncommon dream years ago...it was uncommon because I dreamed 5 times in a row the same thing, the same night...In my dream I met the girl that I loved ( a girl who at that time was my girlfriend) in the street...I was one side of the street and she was the other side...when I tried to reach her, she started to walk away from me...at that time I woke up....slept again, dreamed the same dream and woke up again....five times in a row....Two days later, she left the country and the relationship ended...
Your dream and mine is similar...I think you are going to lose her...
Donīt feel bad when one love goes antoher comes!!! (most of the time better than the last one)

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer777 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 am

It seems that she serves as preparation for a relationship that is from God. That relationship will make you forget all others.

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Something is not coming out in this dream,for example I do not understand why she keeps on appearing and re appearing by the waves.Her being and not being sounds to me very "temporal"if I may say.May be her focuss is some where,you are also saying she is wearing a lot of jewellery which to me in relation to this dream is not royalty. she gives you a half a smile and continues a way.(pride?)

I would request you pray a bout the relationship and as God to communicate directly to you.It is very easy for your heart to bear witness with your own dreams.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Hello! This scripture verse about how women (specifically in the role of wife) are supposed to adorn ourselves with the the right heart immediately comes up when I read this dream. Consider this:

1 Peter 3:1-6, "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; 4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: 6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement."

Then, the waves going in and out. Many times in scripture the feet represent the Gospel (Ephesians 6:15, "And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;"); and the water is symbolic of both the Word of God and the Holy Spirit (or the river of God) (Ephesians 5:26, "That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,") In the dream, when the water or the Word of God and the Holy Spirit (which have perfect agreement) touched your girlfriend's feet, she disappeared. That is very significant.

The other thing that comes up in my heart (similar to what Peter shared) is the waves rolling in and out that effected your ability to see her or not. This scripture comes up: James 1:5, "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways."

Pray about this...because the dream may be showing you that she is all "show" and that her heart and walk with God is not the same as yours. Sometimes people can put on a good show. But, God looks on the heart. We have to serve God from a motive of love, not of works, because we are saved by grace THROUGH faith, and that not of ourselves it is the gift from God, not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9). I also agree with what has already been shared above, and add this only in addition.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Sandra, I have to say this before I forget, I believe that Yah made me and other people with ADD so that we CANNOT serve him with works. That is one thing I have struggled with throughout my life is not being like the sea driven and tossed and unstable. He IS my Rod and Staff who holds me up and makes me to be steady. I cannot trust in myself one bit, cause I cannot even trust myself in the least.

praiseGod

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gazis on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:12 am

Hi just thought id add that it is a long distance relationship.And communication is not to easy.I think this may have something to do with the dream.
Thanks for all the input i will pray over these things that are said.If any more reverlation please keep posting it means alot to me.Thanks.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top