RUNNING IN THE RAIN WITH A BLUE AND WHITE DRESS,AGAIN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RUNNING IN THE RAIN WITH A BLUE AND WHITE DRESS,AGAIN!

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 am

HI EVERYONE.had this dream i'm puzzled about.I've been dreaming about myself in blue and white shirt or dress.why?I had a dream last nite,I went to a grocery store to get something.I had everything i wanted except for one item i'd already paid for and didn't get.Next scene,i was in a large room with people,and i looked down i was wearing a blue and white sporty dress.I left the room,and it began to rain,i ran in the rain back to the grocery store to get the last item.i seemed to pick up speed in the rain and people were marvelling at me that I could do that.I noticed the dress was nice on me.i was very aware of the dress.what does it mean?help!

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RUNNING IN THE RAIN WITH A BLUE AND WHITE DRESS,AGAIN!

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:22 am

hi there, just some thoughts, gettting prepared for a task, spiritual clothing of sorts, blue (heaven), white (purity, store is a place of equiping, rain to me speaks of Gods blessing, promotion and increase of ability due to an increase in anointing, yes it will fit, the Lord made it and its part of your calling, trust something clicks, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top