2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery

Go down

2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery Empty 2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery

Post by walkerd on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:10 pm

This is Word that was delivered to our church during Watch Night Service:

2010 will be a Year to RECOVER and RESTORE all that the enemy has stolen from us the past 10 years. In 1st Samuel 30, we see that the Amalekites came in stole everything form David including his family while he was away from the camp. Some of us has not been in our Spiritual Camp and the enemy has stolen from us but David inquired of the Lord in verse 8. The Lord told him to pursue and he shall overtake them and without fail recover all. In verse 19, the scripture indicates " and there was nothing lacking to them, neither small nor great, neither sons nor daughters, neither spoil, nor any thing that they had taken to them; David Recovered All. Also the Lord promise to Restore everything that the Locust, Cankerworm, Caterpillar and Palmerworm have eaten in Joel 2:25.

There are four target areas that we are asking for Restoration and Recovery in this year:
1) Our Spiritual Walk with the Lord (This is the year that we will have to cultivate our walk with the Holy Spirit like never before. He will speak to us the areas that need Recovery and Restoration. Whatever He tells us to do, we must do it).

2) Family Restoration ( This is the time to take a stand and see our Families and Marriages Restored. A time to Recover that relationship with that Son or Daughter that has been estranged).

3) Financial Restoration( Many have lost finances during the past year and the enemy has stolen your financial seed through unemployment. The Lord will say the Harvest is Ripe in 2010 and You will Recover Your Financial Seed. Remember, God always do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think).

4) Restoration of Health (Many have been dealing with nagging sickness and illness but Now is the Time to walk in Divine Health. Jesus is our Great Physician and we will partake of wholeness instead of sickness)

*Also, get ready for an Increase in the Supernatural of the Lord. Angelic Activity, Visitations, Signs and Wonders from the Holy Spirit will happened more frequently and at an accelerated pace. Meditate on Acts 2:17-22 especially in the Amplified Version of the Bible. Verse 17, in Amplified Bible states that the the Lord will gives us "Divinely Granted Appearances and Divinely Suggested Dreams". Verse 22 indicates that Jesus was approved of God by "Miracles , Wonders and Signs". Jesus indicates in John 14:12 that we should do greater works. Get ready to be a Sign and Wonder ,as well as, partake in Signs and Wonders. You will have to be very sensitive, Signs and Wonders and Angelic Activity will be happening around us even at inconvenient times doing our normal daily activities. God Bless You!!!

Blessings,

David

walkerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery Empty Re: 2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I just receive that right now in Jesus name! I cover it with the blood of Jesus and receive his restoration in all areas of my life! Thanks for posting this David.

Love in Jesus

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery Empty Re: 2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery

Post by lola21st on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:08 am

I receive this in the name of Jesus! Thank you for sharing! flower
lola21st
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 am

Hello David! Thank you for posting this word from the Lord. It coincides perfectly with the things the Lord told me He was going to do in my life personally this year, as well as in His body! God is preparing His chruch to be THE CHURCH and to do the greater works. God is a restoring God, who makes crooked things straight! How wonderful it is to see the salvation of the Lord!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Sandra, He's been speaking these things to my heart too. I totally receive this!!!! I've had so much joy this past week that I've never had in my whole life. He's been giving verse after verse of promises of restoration and freedom from all bondage human and other. Even the verses I read with my son (I ask the Lord to show me what He wants us to read and then I open the Bible, but) and often times I don't know if I'm really reading what He has led me to read and then I'll be watching or listening to a preacher and they will quote the same exact verses in the same order and day/day after it was read!!! Then I will say that is So cool and ah, that's why I read that. 2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery 526485 2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery 111654
hind'sfeet
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:16 am

Blessed be the name of the Lord,
I praise the Lord ,My God
Because all He revealed in dreams He is going to bring it to pass.
To Jesus be the Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:08 am

Hind's feet! Isn't the Lord awesome! He knows just how to lead us! Thanks for sharing how encouraging He has been with you. I LOVE to hear the goodness of God among His people! How privileged we are!

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm

The Lord is totally amazing!!! I love it too!!! Your welcome and Thank you and everyone for sharing and encouraging me as well thank you

Amen Mb!!! praiseGod
hind'sfeet
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Me too, me too I receive and as I was reading I was like hey that's me he stole that and that and that. Give it back now and scatter from me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 pm

OMG!!! I've been sensing the same thing in my spirit, RESTORATION! 2010 is the year that many signs, wonders and miracles from the least to be expected, from the unknowns. It is to bring the brokenhearted, the captives back to their Father. To let them know they have not been forgotten and they are loved. Our ministry has been bringing in alot of homeless people and their lives are changing. RESTORATION!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!You are the way the truth and the life!!!!!
lorigary
lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

AMEN Lori!!! PRAISE YOU FATHER!!! 2010 A Year of Restoration and Recovery 18717
hind'sfeet
hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down