Church and Cemetery Dreams Series Dream number 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church and Cemetery Dreams Series Dream number 1

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Church and Cemetery Dreams Series
Dream number 1

I am walking in an open space, the land is mostly flat, there is a narrow trail, the trail looks like the one that is formed when a lot of people walk on the same part of the ground…the grass is not green,,,actually is dry….I continue walking and the trail take me to a hill that has the shape of a volcano but is not a volcano… 30 or 40 meters tall…the grass there is also dry…I climb the hill and when I reach the top… at the other side of the hill I see a very large extension of land which is also flat…in front of me but of course over the land is a church in white color , the church is a catholic one… with a big cross on it , surrounded by a cementery. I am watching this from the top of the hill at a distance of maybe 400 or 500 meters.
There are no feelings involved in this dream…I am just watching the scene without a particular feeling.

I had this dream more than 10 years ago.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church and Cemetery Dreams Series Dream number 1

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Have you posted your other dreams about churches and cemeteries yet, I'd be interested in seeing them?

I feel that a lot of times when we dream, it's for that time, unless it's a prophetic dream of course. But if you have recurring churches and cemeteries, I think that it would be really important to find out what each of those symbols mean.....to you. When I think of churches and cemeteries, I think about life and death........"Jesus said, pick up your cross and follow me." Well, when you do that, you know that the end of that well tread path leads to the crucifixion of our flesh, but when that happens, we are in reality choosing life. "The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." That's what came to mind for me about that, but I'm sure you have a lot more information to offer in regards to your dream series.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi Christa!!!
Thanks for your reponse!!! The very first post that I made has the name
Recurrent dream!!!
by Josue Tortola
There I explain the nature of my dreams. Here I posted the dream that started everything...the dream number one because I would like to hear your insights dream by dream...after a while I will post the number two, then number three, etc.
Thanks again!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Very cool....looking forward to checking them out.
bouncing

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top