In an unknown place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In an unknown place

Post by butterfly on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:27 pm

I dreamt that I was in this place with a bunch of people, we were seperated by a fence from other people that were soldiers. Someone I couldn't see who was near where I was was talking about opening the gate to let in a purple bear that was on the outside where the soldiers were, I didn't know what to do or where to go or what to expect. He opened the latch of the gate although I didn't see him do that but I saw no bear. The soldiers outside seemed to be in danger of some kind of harm. They were laying down on the ground like they were resting, their guns and boots were on the ground.

The dream switched slightly and I saw this room, not a bedroom, it was empty, like a warehouse of some sort, I heard the same man's voce and he said something about C6. This part is very sketchy, something about elevators or levels may have been stated as well as other things. The man who was speaking doesn't seem to be good.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In an unknown place

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Did you google C6

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 am

Yes, C6 is mentioned something to do with a car, in another instance a conference and in another intsance and something having to do with the spine.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top