A friend who has migranes and the Catholic church.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friend who has migranes and the Catholic church.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:32 am

Greetings dear ones.

Dream,

I had left my old church as the Lord had called me out and has placed me in another church and has opened the doors for ministry and had given room for the gifting. Well a couple of friends from my old church had birthdays. One of them did not invite me to her birthday party and did not even tell me she was having a Birthday and I was driving by her house in my car to go somewhere and she was having a Birthday party and I was very hurt she did not invite me because I was not apart of that church anymore.

next scene another friend was having a Birthday at another good friends house and my good close friend did not invite me because I was not apart of my old church anymore.I was hurt and I told the Lord out loud as I am driving home, "Lord it is so sad how the church is so divided because you no longer attend there you are no longer apart of their lives. In you Lord we are all apart of the body."

next scene I decide to go to my close friends house where she is having a birthday party for my other friend Nelly. I get there and they are all surprised to see me and Christine my close friend is like what is she doing here? Nelly my friend who was having the Birthday begins to share with me how she had been having Migraine headaches and how they had gotten so bad then she walks off to go to the bathroom. Christine tells me that Nelly had been up all night and has had no sleep. Then Nelly walks back and continues to talk to me about the Migraines and she says," the Migraines started when I went to the Catholic church years ago when I was a child." I was like what does the Catholic church have to do with her Migraines knowing something was behind what she was talking about.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A friend who has migranes and the Catholic church.

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:17 pm

is your friend a part of the catholic church right now?

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi,

No my friend does not attend the Catholic church.

Blessings

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top