giving birth very early

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giving birth very early

Post by RNSuzyQ on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello this is my very first posting. I would like confirmation of what I think this dream may mean. I appreciate your time and effort so very much.

I was pregnant and had to check myself. I'm a nurse in labor and delivery nurse. My cervix was opened and I miscarried and caught the baby in my hand, it was just in the first trimester, the arms and legs were not fully developed yet. I knew the baby was still alive and I wanted to comfort it and keep it warm and let it feel loved until it would die. I put it on my abdomen and covered it with my hand to do so. I felt it moving around and its little limbs felt a little scratchy (like a hampster), it was staying alive and the umbilical cord was still attached. I wanted to help it survive and was trying to evaluate what to do how to help it, I didn't think it would make it to a 9 month gestation being outside of me, but I had hope. It matured more to and grew limbs, I was hopeful but was evaluating what things could go wrong with it because it was not inside. I wanted others to take a peek at it because I loved it and I wanted them to see it's value. I moved it up to my chest between my bosom at sometime. It grew to close to viable, but wasn't sure if it would be viable yet, it turned out to be a girl and had brown hair. Thank you very much for your help.
I remembered after I wrote this that I had a strong desire to keep the baby and the umbilical cord moist. because I felt it was important to protect the babies skin from not drying out and the cord to keep it functioning.

Last edited by RNSuzyQ on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more detail of dream and feelings I had with it.)

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: giving birth very early

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:45 pm

RNSuzyq,

Welcome!
It is not surprising that you are a nurse and dream on issues you do on your daily basis,Just to say,the symbols sometimes will come from the dreamerís life.For example, Joseph was a shepherd, and he dreamed of sheaves and sun, moon and stars bowing down (Gen. 37:1-11). These images surround a shepherd boy who lives in the fields. Nebuchadnezzar, a king, dreamed of statues of gold (Dan 2:31ff), which surround kings who live in palaces so God can use the very objects that surrounds you in a symbolic manner to communicate to you concerning your situations or even inform you before hand.

So back to to your dream I may lack full interpretations so I will just share what is outstanding in general.You being pregnant to me would speak of an expectation you are carrying,pregancy are carried and delivered at the appointed time,but in this case your cervix opens involuntarily and because this is something that is not in your control you end up with a miscarriage.Even after this you are so positive with the outcome so you find ways to keep this "vision" surviving.it is after your reactions that you realize that it can move alittle bit and its limbs are growing.You are so much in love with it and so hopeful .

As I meditate upon all these I am feeling that there is a vision you are expectant of,its starting would be very humble and not very glorious, weak in some manner.I believe because of your in ability to put things together because of your condition.With this shaky start I believe that still the intention of your project will be realized.At some point you will have some worry however your determination and zeal will enhance this happy ending.

Rememember that God is faithful,Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry" (Hab 2:2-3)
That's a lot of patience; a lot of waiting. A lot of trusting.
Does this speak of something that you are experiencing currently or do you have a desire in your heart?When you read this does your heart confirms something that would illustrate this thoughts.pray on what I say.

I hope you are ministered to in some way.

Be blessed.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RNSuzyQ on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Thank you Peter for your response, I think it's right on. I have been feeling for some time that God wanted me to be in some sort of ministry at church, maybe healing and deliverance, but I feel I have some growing to do, and it hasn't been time yet. Also I have desired for years to go back to school to become a midwife, but have not because I have been raising my children. I had such a strong desire and urge to go back to school to do something different the past couple of weeks, but wasn't sure if this is what God wants me to do or not. My heart want's to do the midwife thing, but my mind tells me to become a family nurse practitioner, that I could help more people. So I am trying to decide if I should go back to school, and if so what I should do. Also I wonder if the church ministry I suspected and the vocation are going to be one in the same. I can see in the dream where the beggining would be humble, weak and not glorious. I added on tnghe the dream after I remembered another thing about it. Do you get anything on that?

Here's what I thought, although I'm very inexperienced, this is what came to me when I prayed about it. I have an underdeveloped, or undeveloped ministry or job. (Maybe I either stopped my progress to soon or tried to start it too soon? I'm not sure) It needs to be nurtured to grow and develop. it needs love and attention and some thought. It needs to be soaked in prayer, bathed in the Holy Spirit,
(from the desire to keep the baby moist.) The desire to keep the cord moist, I think it is the baby's life line, and the Holy spirit is the water on it, and he is our lifeline? thanks again Peter

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top