Crocodile eating my wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crocodile eating my wife

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 pm

I had a dream I was at a drinking hole, like you see at a one of our national parks in South Africa, itís for game.

I was on the right and Debby (IRL my wife) was one the left say three meters from me.

I was careful not to too close to the water, I knew that there was a crocodile in the water.

I was concerned that Debby was going too close to the water, next thing, the crocodile rushed out of the water.

I woke up with a frightÖblessing any comment would be appreciated, I am aware of Job 40 leviathan etc, its pride etc, we will do some repenting, please speak freely thanks martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crocodile eating my wife

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Martin,I tend to think that it was not that you failed to protect you wife.I pick you say that you were concerned with her movement,then there comes the crocodile and may be it charges at her in some manner.Could it be that your wife is moving in the "left" in some way and that God is warning of consequences involved in the path she is heading.Your being concerned is not enough brother I hear the Lord saying " be a covering"
Be in prayer and as you say repentance if You sense what is being communicated.I also feel it is something to do with her emotions .

Pray on this.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 am

thanks very much Peter, we are praying together every evening trust God for His deliverance, blessings man

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top