It is finished.

Go down

It is finished. Empty It is finished.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:55 pm

There you are I erased It.However you see all through scripture the Lord changes His mind on many occasions. You see it when Moses pleaded on behalf of the people. You see it when Jesus called Jonah to go to Nineveh he was going to destroy their land. Jonah went and warned the peoples then the Lord CHANGED HIS MIND and did not destroy the land. The Lord creates us and forms us in His hands He can also change our direction for a purpose and a plan. We see it all through out scripture so I disagree with you as you disagree with me and that is okay. I am not going to get all religious and pull out allot of scriptures but leave it at that.

Take care.

Last edited by steadygaze on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
steadygaze
steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It is finished. Empty Re: It is finished.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello Jeanie! First of all let me say how much I appreciate your heart. I can see that you have a heart to encourage and to strengthen the people of God. That's God's heart of love in you and it is a blessing. I also have to say, though, that I disgree with what you have shared here based on what scripture has to say. Please allow me to explain. This is the part that I want to specifically share about:

"He looked at me and told me, because of what is taking place in the earth and in the government of this nation, I have to totally change the direction of the people in their callings and their destinies and point them in a new direction and in a new destiny. There was this urgency in the Lord as if plans had changed and he needed to change where people were walking because of what had changed in the earth."

The things going on in our nation and in the world today do not change God's methods. Rather, it is God that changes the directions of the nations and the world. God's plan was laid before the foundation of the world, and it will come to pass exactly as He has said. AND HE IS STILL WORKING THE SAME PLAN! We are not to be swayed by the circumstances. God does not change, and He is not moved by these things, nor have they taken Him by surprise. His word will come to pass exactly as He has spoken it. Those of us who have heard from God about our destinies and are walking where God has called us to go are going in the right direction and He has already factored in all of the circumstances. God already knew what was to come in the earth and in our nations, and He factored all of this in when He called us in our destinies and purposes in Him and laid His plan before the foundation of the earth. Consider these scripture verses -- even Jeremiah was called before he was born.

EPHESIANS 1:4, "ACCORDING AS HE HATH CHOSEN US IN HIM BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD, THAT WE SHOULD BE HOLY AND WITHOUT BLAME BEFORE HIM IN LOVE:"

Hebrews 4:3, "For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world."

Ephesians 2:10, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

Matthew 25:34, "Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

Jeremiah 1:5, "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Romans 11:29, "For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance."

Malachi 3:6, "For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed."

I want to encourage us all that God's plan always remains the same. From the very foundation of the world, even when sin entered in, God's plan has remained exactly the same. Even Jesus was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. (Revelation 13:8, "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.") Exactly what God had planned in the beginning when He created the worlds and they were framed, is the same plan that we see brought to pass in the book of Revelations. God has not changed! And what is happening in our nation and in the earth today has not taken Him by surprise. If we are on the road of the destiny that God has called us to be on, it remains exactly the same yesterday, today and forever! (Hebrews 13:8, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.")

God's Word is forever settled. (Psalms 119:89, "For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.") It requires no changes to be made. The scripture says that God upholds ALL THINGS by the Word of His power. (Hebrews 1:3, "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;") And since God's Word never changes, and His word is upholding all things, including our nation and the world if we are walking in His Word and in our callings we are on the right road -- these things have been settled from the foundation of the earth. On the contrary, we are warned to not be moved and swayed by every wind of doctrine. The word of God is to be final authority in our lives. (Ephesians 4:14, "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;")

I share this in the love of the Lord,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Very well said Sandra. I completely agree with you. He is the Lord and HE CHANGES NOT!! (Malachi 3:6)

It is finished. 18717

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!
Cholette
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 pm

It is finished. I erased it all. God does change certain things for a reason and a purpose so I do not agree with you and that is fine as I stated above. His ways are not our ways. I did not quote or say he was doing this with all everyone. Those purposes may have already been there and he is turning people around to walk in the. I can only say what He is revealing to me personally. so with that said it is finished.

Be blessed and have a wonderful night.
steadygaze
steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down