Dreams of Seduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of Seduction

Post by crys on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:26 am

I've never seen this type of dream posted here before. I hope I do not offend anyone by my post, but I would really like some answers and don't know where else to go. For the past few months I have had a "dream" that I am being seduced by what I can only conclude is an evil spirit. I put this in quotation marks, because this feels very real to me and I have a feeling that it may not be a dream, but a very real event. I feel that this is an evil spirit because I have seen it in spirit form, which is all black, and I have seen it in its truer form, which is not a pretty sight, and I won't bother to describe it. Each time, I can "feel" that this is evil, but to me, it is gentle and of course, I know this is a trick, because we know they are nothing but evil, but it is most definitely trying to seduce me.

This has brought to mind some other "dreams" that I used to have as a child and this leads me to believe that its something that has happened since childhood. What I always considered nightmares as a child, maybe what is now plaguing me.

I have been praying about this, but please help me interpret what this may mean?

Thank you and God Bless you all!

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of Seduction

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 am

Before you go to bed each night ask God to protect you, ask him to show you why this is allowed to bother you in your dreams. Repent of anything he might show you, even if it is an generational curse fro parents, grandparents....etc. It could be something too that you have in your life that is taking the place of God (something more important, like tv or food (for example)) I had this same problem and the latter was my sin. I was letting tv become something important, so I repented, actually fasted from tv (sounds silly) but it hasn't bothered me again, and I try to do everything in moderation, except praise the Father for being so good to me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 am

Hi Crys!!!
I want to know if you prayed to God when you see the demon in your dreams, I ask this because when I am dreaming something bad which donīt occur very often I always pray to God for protection and always has worked. So if you donīt do it you can prepare mentally and of course spiritually to do it in your dreams.
I think that you need to pray for protection and also pray for sealing your house spiritually speaking so no bad spirits can come inside.
If you havenīt done anything to allow that demon to bother you maybe heīs doing it because of a generational curse as UsemeLord said.
I do think that what is happening to you now and in your childhood is the same thing.
Are you going to a church? if your answer is yes ask for a house cleaning, sealing and blessing and also that they pray for you. If your answer is not ...please do what I said because this kind of things donīt go away just like that.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Crys,
I want to say very strongly that you are dealing with the devil himself!

Thank you for writing and your willingness to be set free from this oppression,that is what Jesus did,he came to set free those who had every manner of torment. Let me say that God is willing and able to give you your freedom. Once your eyes are opened and you are able to discern the source of your troubles, you target it in anointed aggressive prayers, the problems can be solved . Are there generational issues-generational curses,acts of occults,or witchcrafts you know about?Were there some covenants that are still a live and running throughout your family?Generational issues have there power base and bond so strongly in an individual for generation. You may be the kind of person that is very gentle, a humble person, but all of a sudden you just discover that this act happen to you and you wonder how does it happen.It is good you know that the gentleness is deceptive .It can be that there is already a blood covenant ; hence you manifest compulsive and irrational actions .I pray that you deal with that thing that is generating those actions from the background.You will have to renew your mind. He promises us His abundance (John 10:10); He has given us the Spirit "of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7); We have been "set free from the law of sin and death" (Romans 8:2); and, "we are more are more than conquerors through him that loved us" (Romans 8:37). When you have submitted yourself to God, you go to the next step of asking for accurate discernment. Ask God to really show you, maybe by dream or by revelation, where those attacks are coming from. You must know the cause and origin of your problem. Let God give you a clue and understanding. A lot of people have prayed to God for understanding as to the origin and source of their problems and they were answered. So ask for an accurate discernment of your problems before you begin to do spiritual warfare.2 Corinthians 10:6 “and having the readiness to revenge all disobedience,when your obedience is fulfilled.”
Your own obedience must be fulfilled before you can have authority to deal with the enemy. The enemy will not yield any ground if he has any legal hold over any area of your life. If you are living in secret sin and here am not judging, the enemy will contend that area with you and he will not give up easily. Take a fast to cleanse, purge and empower youself.

Lord as a prophetic action I now strip this sister from any
garments of curses, remove any curses girdles from herself and ask that You will devour it with Your fire. I ask that the Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth will sanctify and purify your body and mind from any defilement in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crys on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:11 am

Well, Thank you all for your answers...but Peter, I believe you are correct. I think that there is some generational curse of some sort, I do know for sure that this spirit is something that I remember as a child. I used to see many others, around certain areas, with different members of my family. But this one is persistent, I think. I remember blocking out all these things, as a I was young and afraid of them. Now as an adult, the closer I become with God, and the stronger my faith, it seems that I have started seeing them again. As I child, I saw these things while I was awake, now, they come in dreams. I will continue to pray and ask for discernment.

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:32 am

hi there, repentance is very simple i am sure you know but very powerful, daily repenting and it will be under your feet in know time, if you know of any family sin, bring it to the cross, He is faithful, i know there will be victory, blessing martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top