Strange Dream Being Cut with Cleaver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Dream Being Cut with Cleaver

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Had a dream that I was in my kitchen at the sink washing dishes, I was living in a childhood home. I had two twin girls around the age of 8 who came running in the kitchen saying mommy look, look at our hands. When I looked their fingers had been cut to the bone, all of them but the thumb. They were bleeding very little that I could tell. I asked them after calming down who did this and how did it happen and they said she did it pointing towards my door. When I looked I did not see anyone there, so I grabbed my purse and told them to run outside I was right behind them. When I got to the door and tried to leave this woman jumped out at me and would not allow me to go out the door, she sliced me with a meat cleaver but we struggled and I finally made it outside and she was right behind me chasing me. After reaching my front porch she continued to attempt to cut me and kill me. I attempted to avoid her and I managed to get a blow and knocked her down the steps of my porch, when I knew anything she rose up them steps and attempted to cut me again, she did not succeed, I managed to get one of the cleavers from her and I recieved strength from somewhere enough to floor her and was beating her until I knocked her out cold. By this time my children had returned with the police and ambulance. My alarm went off and I woke up. Strange dream to me, have been pondering this dream to make since of it.

Blessings,
Seeker38

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Dream Being Cut with Cleaver

Post by jwhita on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 am

Hi Seeker, this sounds like a warning of a spiritual attack on your family, and encouragement that He will give you strength. That the children were not permanently maimed indicates that the severity of the attack will be limited. The meat cleaver could mean sharp, cutting words. But being forewarned, maybe you can pray it away before it even happens, or at least be prepared.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top