Uh, a weird dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uh, a weird dream...

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:45 pm

I'll refer to hubby as Hon.

Hon and I were in the church I grew up in (before it was made bigger IRL). we were in the main hall and were looking for a place to "make love"... We were hugging and there was a breeze on us that felt so good like it was as if we didn't have clothes on. I told him that's the perfect spot because of the breeze. But it was out in the open. Then we go into a room but I didn't like it because it was a kids room. Then we go out and I tell him we shouldn't do it in th church cause there could walk in anyone and that people are always here. Then he's in a wheelchair and looks terrible. I wheel him up to the doors of the sanctuary and my ex-guardian walks out with some other men and he doesn't say anything to me and more or less gives me a little glare and continues to ignore me (irl he's done more than his fair share of glaring at me). I then wheel Hon in the sanctuary and I see my mom sitting and she doesn't see me and I don't try to get her attention and the whole sanctuary is full of people. I wheel Hon through a row near the back for walking and I see my mom's puppies. She picked one up and said you look like your name is goobie (she was naming the dog) (something weird like that that starts with G) and I thought that is a weird name.
I wheeled Hon out and I started looking for a bathroom and I found one (where it is irl). I go in and leave him on the other side of the door, as I close the door the lights go dim and I was a little afraid and thought I might see demons but I didn't (like irl when a store clerk turns out the lights but some stay on for security) and so I reopen the door to see if that caused it because the lights came back on to full brightness. It did and I thought it weird that it's reversed. I close the door and lock it because I didn't want anyone to walk in on me (irl I won't go #2 without complete privacy, even in my own house).
There is a full lengh wall mirror on the right and 3 stalls are on the left. The sinks were at the back and had a mirror too. As I was going into the first stall next to the door all of a sudden I grew very tall and my head was above all the stalls. I saw nothing was in there but me. I sat on the toilette with the stall door openand looked in the mirror. It looked sort of like me except the cheeks were fuller and I was smiling in the mirror looking at my smile. I was trying to go #2 but all that came out was gas, like my guts were full of gas. I looked in the toilette and there was stuff thee and I was relieved. Then I woke up.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Uh, a weird dream...

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:28 pm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:37 pm

The stuff in the toliet represents somethings or people he is going to deliver you from.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Good!!! I wonder who or what it will be

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I got an email from my husband today telling me that he was sorry he couldn't talk to me a few days ago because his roommate was sleeping and that he (my husband) was really sick. He said that he has been having the runs really bad and also projectile vomiting. He's in Bagram, so who knows what nasty thing he picked up.
I noticed that he was sick the same night I had this dream. Could that be why he was in a wheel chair? I'm also wondering why were we in a church...?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Anyone?
Why are we in the church and my husband in a wheel chair and the rest of it?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Hello HInds'feet!

Let me ask you something. Have you ever felt led of the Lord to give prophetic words in church in front of others, or interpret tongues? And if so, does it bother you to do this in front of "others"?

There is a reoccuring theme throughout your whole dream of you trying to do something "in private".

The first scene with you and your husband looking for a private place to make love sets the context and tone of the dream. I do not believe your husband is literal here. I believe he is symbolic of your relationship with the Lord and your ministry/calling. I see the first part of the dream as you and the Lord enjoying each other. The place where the breeze was, symbolizes the Holy Spirit. I believe that during a time of growing in intimacy with the Lord you may have become aware of some things the Lord was calling you to do, but your concern was about being in front of a lot of people. It could even have to do with ministering the word to others in some format. But this definitely has to do with your place "in the church" as the dream is set in the church where you "grew up". That to me is symbolizing your maturing in the Word of God and in your relationship with Him. You tried in several ways to "connect" in this intimate way in the first part of the dream, but over and over again your concern was about others seeing you, and then you finally came to the conclusion "we can't do this in church". After this conclusion was made, your husband is now sick in a wheelchair and does not look good. I believe this is a result of what happened in the beginning of the dream. I believe your husband is a symbol of a passion in your heart, a spiritual union, perhaps your calling and ministry in the Lord. You would know better than me.

Then your mom in the church...you notice her, she doesn't notice you. Many times our mom's can be a symbol of the church, since our mom is married to our dad, and we know that the church is the bride of Christ (and Jesus and the Father are one). She names a puppy, but what she called it you thought was strange. So I believe this is you observing something that is "out of order". Perhaps that's the thing you are called to deal with, but you are putting off.

Then the whole scene with you in the bathroom I believe is a repeat of the first part of the dream. Here you are looking for privacy again. You have an "urge" something you must get rid of, but you are so concerned about the privacy. But look what happens when you go into this private place -- the lights start going dim. Light symbolizes revelation in scripture many times. Light is the thing that causes us to be able to see clearly where we are going. It's like the clarity gets dimmer when you get concerned about the privacy. The mirrors to me speak of the Word of God. This scripture comes to mind: 2 Corinthians 3:18, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord." So you know the Word of God in this situation as there are 2 big full-length mirrors in the bathroom and you are looking at yourself in them. Then after all of this you do finally do your business, but it seems like it's all "gas" until you LOOK at the results and sure enough! There it is! It seems as though all of the worry and concern was for nothing. And when you finally release what it is the Lord has given you to release it wasn't as bad as it seems, but the results are clear to you nonetheless!

Now...having said all of this, I have only given one scripture here. So PLEASE take this as thoughts and don't receive it if it doesn't bear witness to your heart.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Sandra, it really does speak to my heart. I don't know what it is that I feel I need privacy for though. But it is at my attention now so I can ask Yahuweh about it. I don't have a ministry that I know of and I don't know yet what my calling is.

Thank you Sandra!!!! praiseGod

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Welllll....all I can say is if it doesn't fit right now anywhere it is likely "things to come" being revealed here...Time will tell, and I know the Lord will show it to you right on time. He's soooooo faithful!

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm

I realize I didn't answer your first question. I have had a dream where I am preaching but I felt like John the Baptist. all I remember was that I was standing higher than other people and I felt this power welled up in me to speak and I was speaking.
I haven't posted that dream. I don't know why.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm

How would you "feel" if you knew the Lord was calling you today to preach or to teach? Would it be difficult to get up in front of others?

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:54 pm

I would be afraid and weary of leading people astray by adding to the Bible things that are not there. I am terrified of that, or even omitting. I only know what I know. I am still working on things like not offending people and being peaceable and not sinning in my anger, and keeping up with my obligations in general. I just would not feel right if I am not totally free of these things to stand up and preach.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Maybe it depends on what it is He wants me to tell people?!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Sandra, I can tell you that if I was to say anything to the church it would be to get their heads out of the sand and quit compromising. Quit listening to man made doctrines and quit acting all pious when their brains are just as screwed up as everyone else they think they are better than. To quit ministering only to those who don't need it in the church and only "friending" them. To quit following after old traditions. And other stuff.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm

That sounds angry.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:57 am

Hind'sfeet, I don't think it sounded angry at all! I think it sounds right on! Sometimes we do have what is called righteous indignation. We feel the heart of God about weakness, sin and lack. When Jesus was on the earth, "He went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed against the devil." He's against these things, and He sent His disciples against it in their ministry, and then sent us against it when He left the earth saying, (Mark 16:17-18) "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." So you are right that it's time for the church to BE THE CHURCH and do the works that Jesus did and greater works than these. And they will! It's going to happen, because the scripture says that it will. But it is going to take those of us who are hearing the voice of the Spirit to encourage the ones who are asleep. I believe that's why you stirred up about it. And, I also believe this IS the message that I felt you were carrying in your dream. God will give you a way to release it, even if it's just with a few people because I believe God laid that on your heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 am

YAY happy dance

I was reading Isaiah to my son last night and I felt so strongly about it. It's not the first time I felt that way about Isaiah and the church. I just imagined myself at a court house yelling at the lawyers and judges LOL lol!
My aunt tells me that I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. Which is very true. Things people do to people make me furious. It's because of how I grew up that I hate the injustices and selfishness of humanity. I'm not saying that I'm not selfish or unjust because its part of being human.
What I really despise about what the church (I know not all churches are like this) does is that they act like being human is beyond them and if you show your humanity then you are just not a good christian. We are to Try to not sin but that does not mean that we won't every single day of our lives. Heb. 12:1 "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us." Having ADD, I'm ALWAYS doing or thinking something that isn't right. Have to apologize to my son A LOT!
I asked God to confirm what you had said last night and he has!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Glory to God, Hinds'feet!

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Sandra said:"Sometimes we do have what is called righteous indignation. We feel the heart of God about weakness, sin and lack. When Jesus was on the earth, "He went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed against the devil." He's against these things, and He sent His disciples against it in their ministry, and then sent us against it when He left the earth saying, (Mark 16:17-18) "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." So you are right that it's time for the church to BE THE CHURCH and do the works that Jesus did and greater works than these. And they will! It's going to happen, because the scripture says that it will. But it is going to take those of us who are hearing the voice of the Spirit to encourage the ones who are asleep.
AMEN Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the way our God is putting this all together!

God bless both of you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 am

Thanks Traveller and Sandra

traveller wrote: it's time for the church to BE THE CHURCH and do the works that Jesus did and greater works than these.
It says that traveller wrote it but Sandra did

This reminds me of my fav. Christian song God of this City, by BlueTree!!! I absolutely love that song

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top